• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Madcow Strikes Again

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't think the Leftist mainstream media doesn't live daily to undermine this President - by any means necessary - you're sleepwalking through life.

Maddow: "Perception" Trump Ordered Syria Strikes To "Distract From A Catastrophic Domestic Scandal"

Maddow: Trump's personal turmoil taints U.S. military options and national security pic.twitter.com/1t0OSlAMt5

— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) April 14, 2018

On Friday, Rachel Maddow said President Trump's decision to strike Syria will make people think he wanted to "distract" from a "catastrophic domestic scandal" blowing up at home. Maddow, using a form of the phrase 'wag the dog,' implied the bombing of Damascus was a diversion from such crises.

"It will affect those other countries' view of this strike. It will affect their reaction to it," she said.

"It will therefore affect the utility of this military strike if the president of the United States is believed to have issued the order to launch this strike tonight, even in part because people think he wanted to distract from a catastrophic domestic scandal that is blowing up at home at the same time," the MSNBC host declared.

"The perception that the president may have ordered these strikes in part because of scandal will affect the impact and the effectiveness of these military strikes. Unavoidably. Even if the tail is not wagging the dog," Maddow added.

she still has a job?

If this was a USA only thing then I could maybe kinda sorta see a point, but obviously this took some planning and cooperation with at least 2 other countries. I am surprised France jumped in usually they do everything in their power to avoid conflict.

Why is it that Assad killing his people with bombs and bullets elicits no response from us, but poisoning them does?

What I am wondering is what happened to the President that I voted for, the President that said numerous times that the civil war in Syria was non of our business.

Where did he go?

President Trump announced a new bombing campaign in Syria on Friday to target chemical weapons.

In the past, President Trump has warned many times against getting further involved in the Syrian civil war.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/13/trump-list-not-involve-in-syria/

th

The more she speaks the more creditability she loses.

Why is it that Assad killing his people with bombs and bullets elicits no response from us, but poisoning them does?

Because, as sick as it may seem, it's a generally accepted rule throughout the world (I think it's Geneva Convention stuff too) that you simply can't cross the line and use chemical weapons in warfare. Then to do it against your own people makes it that much worse.

Yes, killing is still killing. But just about every country draws the line when you use chemical weapons.

Well, somebody has to enforce U.N. sanctions and rules.

You don't see the distinction between a bullet and a weapon of mass destruction?

So France and Great Britain sent their missiles to make our lefties go insane grasping at straws?

lolol

I heard Bill Clinton turned her down, that's what made her turn dyke

e98d136f979bcd237d417f6393e0d58d.jpg

Libs panties will be all wet for the Comey interview tonight. I fugure about 5 minutes after it's over they will declare Trump finished for like the millionth time.

I heard some excerpts from Comey's book. Sounded like a high school "mean girl" diary. Seriously, this guy should be embarrassed. I thought he was just bad at his job and a politician, but now I think he's weak as a man in general.

Also, from the clips i heard, it's pretty apparent that he purposely misled Trump about the dossier. Comey evaded and used lawyer speak to imply the dossier was legit intelligence when he knew it was Clinton funded propaganda.

Comey is a scumbag. The epitome of what is wrong with Washington. But by tomorrow he'll be the left's newest hero.

Someone once said that’s a red line.....but....yeah

Nerve gas is a horrific death but normally it's 1-10 minutes with a lethal dose. I think crusifiction is much worse.

Stuff like this will continue until all the countries in the middle enter the 21st century.

It may be some time since they're still stuck in the 7th century in many places.

Just like last year at this time. It isn't the Syrian government. These attacks are staged by the rebels and ISIS so they can get a breather and regroup. Our intel services are too stoopid to know they have been rope-a-doped.

Just like last year at this time. It isn't the Syrian government. These attacks are staged by the rebels and ISIS so they can get a breather and regroup. Our intel services are too stoopid to know they have been rope-a-doped.
I haven't been closely following this, but didn't intelligence say that the attack was aircraft delivered, which would eliminate all but the Syrian airforce?

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

I haven't been closely following this, but didn't intelligence say that the attack was aircraft delivered, which would eliminate all but the Syrian airforce?

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Its not hard to drop chemical mortars on an area that has just taken an air attack. For that matter it could be the airstrike hit a weapons storage area that contained chemical weapons. Kast year the UN Observers on site actually said it was the rebels that did it with chemical artillery rounds. Let me point out once again: Assad is was university educated in England. He isn't a stupid man, Certainly not stupid enough to be within 6 months of victory and launch chemical attacks that galvanize the whole world against him TWICE.

Its not hard to drop chemical mortars on an area that has just taken an air attack. For that matter it could be the airstrike hit a weapons storage area that contained chemical weapons. Kast year the UN Observers on site actually said it was the rebels that did it with chemical artillery rounds. Let me point out once again: Assad is was university educated in England. He isn't a stupid man, Certainly not stupid enough to be within 6 months of victory and launch chemical attacks that galvanize the whole world against him TWICE.

Wow...Interesting point 'D'

I6CaZc4.jpg