• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Madden rankings of Garrett over Watt sucks

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score

There is nowhere in the multiverse where Myles Garrett has earned a higher rating than TJ Watt

Every season Watt has had:
More sacks
More TFL
More tackles
More turnovers forced
More Pro Bowls
More All Pros
More DPOY

Garrett has never led the NFL in any category (except for helmet swings and suspended games) while Watt has 2x in sacks, 2x in TFL, 1x in FF.

Madden hasn't been relevant since they bought the exclusive rights over 2K sports. The game got stagnant and without competition there is no push to innovate.

Madden ratings are like all of the media's "power rankings." Mildly entertaining to debate for about 90 seconds and then, really, hard to care about.

Why does anyone care? . What happens on the field is what matters. Somebody's ranking of a player doesn't.

There is nowhere in the multiverse where Myles Garrett has earned a higher rating than TJ Watt

Every season Watt has had:
More sacks
More TFL
More tackles
More turnovers forced
More Pro Bowls
More All Pros
More DPOY

Garrett has never led the NFL in any category (except for helmet swings and suspended games) while Watt has 2x in sacks, 2x in TFL, 1x in FF.
Yeah the past three years the goobers pushing him for DPOY right out of the gate have been insufferable . He is immature and might be good, but they act like he is reggie White when he is just a normal star de… lol

TJ is a generational talent at LB… his splash plays that turn games are ever present… Garrett is a guy who shows up in costumes and loses his temper when the qb gets the ball out to quickly for him to get sacks…

Reactions: FSF
Well madden is just a game and those that think that game really matters hasn't lived life in many ways yet alone to it's fullest.

TJ plays a GAME that actually has meaning, real consequences and rewards.

In real life TJ far out ranks helmet boy

Salute the nation

Well madden is just a game and those that think that game really matters hasn't lived life in many ways yet alone to it's fullest.

TJ plays a GAME that actually has meaning, real consequences and rewards.

In real life TJ far out ranks helmet boy

Salute the nation
I think its just another example of the disrespect for his game in the media.. to be fair though, they chronically underrate olbs and overrated Dlinemen in that game…

But yeah Stephon Gilmore got a 99 after he won dpoy… aaron Donald has had one for six years straight… jj watt had one several years during his dpoy seasons… the only guys to win and not get a 99 the next year were olbs.. khalil mack and Luke Kuechly… but neither had as dominant a three year stretch or single season as TJ just had

Reactions: FSF
I don’t play Madden anymore but I did have to laugh when I saw that both Ridder and Willis had higher accuracy ratings than Pickett. Meanwhile accuracy is one of the main weaknesses for each and I’m sure a big reason why neither went in the first round.

To me the best madden was 08 on PC, but then they stopped making in on PC for several years. The newer versions just dont feel smooth to me. The game also became about cheating / confusing the AI vs any real football strategy. I think the last guy that won the madden champ ran the ball every play.

To me the best madden was 08 on PC, but then they stopped making in on PC for several years. The newer versions just dont feel smooth to me. The game also became about cheating / confusing the AI vs any real football strategy. I think the last guy that won the madden champ ran the ball every play.
Meh most football games confusing the AI was a simple way to beat it.. like 95% of them , if you lined up in a goaline formation, then threw the ball out of it, it was instantly going for a td

the last madden I played had Antwaan Randle El as the 3rd receiver. I think Plex and Hines were the starters. Randel El was pretty much uncoverable

Meh most football games confusing the AI was a simple way to beat it.. like 95% of them , if you lined up in a goaline formation, then threw the ball out of it, it was instantly going for a td

Just like audible out of the extra point and get the two point conversion,................ everytime !!!

Salute the nation

It was always fun beating the people trying to cheese the system. The one madden with Vick people would drop back like 30yrds+ and just launch bombs. I figured out i could make a safety a QB spy who could get to Vick. People would just rage quit after the first couple sacks.