• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man Arrested Outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh's House in Apparent Assassination Attempt

If this union stays together until 2024 .. it will be a minor miracle..

Well it won't be from not trying to save it the democratic way first. We need such a scrubbing down here. If we could have killed the career politician by Ammendment years ago, set a balanced budget and limited power in the presidency. We could get back.

Outside of that and cutting our bloated government in half, we're ******. Which it's not even a legal legitimate one. **** they act how an enemy would running the country. Not one single positive thing beneficial to anyone here.

"MorE evaDense of WhyTe soOprEmaSee!"

- Sloppy Joe, Grifter-in-Chief

Guy didn’t like Cavanaugh’s views on gun control but he’s carrying a gun.

and here you go... lots to unpack in this tweet

I fear someone will target a conservative SCOUTS justice. We must gain the senate in the mid terms, this will neuter Joe Biden for doing further damage.

These hard leftists need ran out of politics. They're completely counterproductive to the American way of life. They bring absolutely nothing to the country. They mean to ruin a normal functioning society, which is replaced with some perverted dysfunction that will fail across the board. They're weak and pathetic.

are you sure this happened? I have been watching CNN and have not heard anything about it

These hard leftists need ran out of politics. They're completely counterproductive to the American way of life. They bring absolutely nothing to the country. They mean to ruin a normal functioning society, which is replaced with some perverted dysfunction that will fail across the board. They're weak and pathetic.

Don't look now but ESPN which covers sports is full of leftists.

Don't look now but ESPN which covers sports is full of leftists.
I know. I don't watch them either, because they suck at sports coverage. It's all of this virtue signaling woke rubbish. Who needs that trash? They're disgusting. That crap certainly needs to go in sports.

I know. I don't watch them either, because they suck at sports coverage. It's all of this virtue signaling woke rubbish. Who needs that trash? They're disgusting. That crap certainly needs to go in sports.

What ever happen to just covering the sports? We don't need their political opinions and a liberal slant on everything. Yes, EPSN sports coverage sucks these days.

A year back, some liberal nut tried to shoot up a softball field of Republican house and congress members. Thank god one of the people had personal police form the government. Now a guy attempted to kill a supreme court justice. The need police too.

Used to be the extremists - those at the far end of their respective ideologies - were part of the "lunatic fringe" (cue Red Rider song).

Now, the left IS the lunatic fringe. The moderate wing is now the exception and not the rule.

A year back, some liberal nut tried to shoot up a softball field of Republican house and congress members. Thank god one of the people had personal police form the government. Now a guy attempted to kill a supreme court justice. The need police too.
So just “select” folks needs to protect themselves? Who is going to protect me from the mask people?

The left can get away with harassing judges.

While the right gets arrested going to protest.