• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Marion Barry Dead

I'll always remember that skit on In Living Color when David Allen Greer played him and the news crew went to interview him. He opens his door without knowing the camera crew was out there waiting. This huge cloud of crack smoke comes rolling out the door. There might have been a couple hookers with him too if I remember correctly. I miss that show.

I'll always remember that skit on In Living Color when David Allen Greer played him and the news crew went to interview him. He opens his door without knowing the camera crew was out there waiting. This huge cloud of crack smoke comes rolling out the door. There might have been a couple hookers with him too if I remember correctly. I miss that show.

I remember that skit, too. David Alan Grier is hilarious

Last edited:
His election after the crack incident is a clear cut example of low information, dumbassery voting.

some sports columnist said back when Barry was mayor of DC that "Mayor Berry snaps to attention when the Redskins roll out their nickel and dime packages"

Whitey always trying to bring down the brotherman.
78? Him and Keith Richards are maybe proof that drugs and hookers aren't bad for you after all if you build up a tolerance.

And he was re-elected after the conviction. Proof of exactly how corrupt and evil Mordor on the Potomac is.

The ***** set me up!

Said some profound things that only a democrat could say.
" I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two!. Defeated by Bush and Dukakis.

"I am a great mayor; I am a upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man."

Last edited:
People so dumb they reelect crack heads. Our capital of The United States...hahaha...mind blowing.