• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Massive shooting in Maryland

This is how the sensational media works. Words like horrific and massive.

Three people confirmed dead.

Not that any loss of life is acceptable, it is not. But 3 deaths is not massive.

Also now saying the shooter might have been a woman.

Not that any loss of life is acceptable, it is not. But 3 deaths is not massive.

Yeah, they hyped it up big time. Now that it was a chick they'll claim she was a #me too victim.

I try to avoid dating stabby women... i like them crazy but not that crazy.... im pretty sure shooty women are off the menu too....

When I clicked on the story when first posted here, I was (sadly) expecting 20+ deaths and 2-3 dozen wounded. The headline is quite misleading. Three deaths is still too many, but overreact much?

Just like the stupid weather channel, every raindrop is a "dangerous storm"...they can't overhype everything with enough "extreme danger" weather

Reactions: MTC
Scared, panicked citizens equal an easier populace to control.

Reactions: MTC
I try to avoid dating stabby women... i like them crazy but not that crazy.... im pretty sure shooty women are off the menu too....

I'd rather die a quick death of a stabby woman than the slow, torturous, agonizing death of marrying a "normal" one.

the shooter was an African American woman. Interesting.

Not quite a woman..... or a man

What we know about (transgender) Snochia Moseley, alleged shooter at Rite Aid warehouse

092018-snochia-moseley.jpg

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/news/bs-md-moseley-20180920-story.html

Oh. Not a white, Christian, male? Moving on. Never happened.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

We hear that the majority of "mass shootings" are white, Christian, Conservative gun-toting males. I just thought it was quite different this time around and the narrative is backwards. It took until last evening to find out what race and gender the perp was. Kinda weird how that works. A disturbed person is a disturbed person. The media causes a lot of the unrest.

I think a woman going through transgender process to be a man. A friend said that she thought the world was against her and snapped. Uh, yea. . .

I think a woman going through transgender process to be a man. A friend said that she thought the world was against her and snapped. Uh, yea. . .

She worked at a drug store distribution center. She was probably unloading cases of tampons and condoms and thought "Man, I am ****** up" and went kablooey.

She worked at a drug store distribution center. She was probably unloading cases of tampons and condoms and thought "Man, I am ****** up" and went kablooey.

Well, I just read that she got into an argument with a co-worker at the time clock after a meeting. Used a 9mm Glock, registered in her name. Will the NRA get blamed for this shooting, too?

Well, I just read that she got into an argument with a co-worker at the time clock after a meeting. Used a 9mm Glock, registered in her name. Will the NRA get blamed for this shooting, too?

I have a 9mm Glock, the 26. So far it hasn't killed anyone.