• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maxine - "If you shoot me, you better shoot straight."

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
It is easy to be a bad *** if you know you will never have to live up to it.

th

So she refers to herself as an animal. Wasn't she one of the libs that got all indignant when Trump referred to MS13 as animals?

And who said anything about shooting her? She is much more valuable alive. Well, to conservatives, anyway.

Could it be her own party that wants to put her down? I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to silence her. She is one crazy ol' bat!

Could it be her own party that wants to put her down? I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to silence her. She is one crazy ol' bat!

Pelosi and Schumer have been politely telling her to STFU but Auntie Maxine will have none of it.

Maxine Waters is to the left what Michelle Bachmann was to the Right.

Both sides have crazies. Those types always make me wonder who the **** elects them in the first place.

This type of rational is part of the reason California is going down the toilet, and evident by the large influx of Cali plates I've seen recently.

No one in their right mind comes to Phoenix in the summer, and yet Californians are.

Both sides have crazies. Those types always make me wonder who the **** elects them in the first place.

Eh...Bachmann wasn't that crazy.

I certainly hope you aren't comparing crazies on the left and right as if they were equals. There is just no comparison.

pass hit

When did Bachmann call for outright harassment of political opponents?

She's the new rock star. If you don't believe just ask her. She's so irrelevant she has become pathetic.

So she refers to herself as an animal. Wasn't she one of the libs that got all indignant when Trump referred to MS13 as animals?

And who said anything about shooting her? She is much more valuable alive. Well, to conservatives, anyway.

She claims she has been receiving death threats but I doubt the veracity of her claims.

I hope she lives forever. Hell I hope she runs for minority leader.

Face it all you CONservatives...you hate Maxine because she's black.