• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

McConnel Pulls a Biden

He needs to retire. A lot of them need to retire.All of the demoncrats need to retire and that party needs disbanded.

We're certainly not getting term limits unless we do a constitutional convention of the states. You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery on the day you also got struck by light when you got home from your shark attack.

He spaced out. It's cocaine Mitch after all.

Dude looks like he needs a re-boot. Da fuq is with politicians nowadays? Their incoherent rambling and nonsensical blatherings make crazy homeless guys look like Churchill in comparison.

All these old fuks need to retire. I can't imagine wanting to work up until the day I drop dead on the job. Leave! Enjoy your ill-gotten money and play with your grandkids.

All these old fuks need to retire. I can't imagine wanting to work up until the day I drop dead on the job. Leave! Enjoy your ill-gotten money and play with your grandkids.
I don't get it. They must be convinced they're so important to the republic, they'll stay until they get chucked in the dirt.

I don't get it. They must be convinced they're so important to the republic, they'll stay until they get chucked in the dirt.
Their egos won't let them retire.
Too many perks, too much power, and too much money.

There is mandatory retirement for federal law enforcement officers, firefighters, and air traffic controllers at age 57 (with a few exceptions).

How nice if Congress, the Cabinet, POTUS and SCOTUS had a similar age restriction. Bye bye Mitch, Biden, Pelosi, and the likes of RGB.... and even Trump. 😁 😳

Plus his wife's family biz
Get into Congress, then steer money, investments, govt contracts, to companies owned by your relatives.
It's simply how things are done in Washington.
Joe and Hunter may have taken it to a new level but it is by no means a new thing.

None of that means much when your life clock is about to expire. Nothing can buy you any more time or reverse the clock.
Joe, Mitch, Uncle George, and Nancy don't seem to care. They want power over the common folk until the day they die.

They want power over the common folk until the day they die.
There ya have it folks....and

RFlhOZC.jpg

th
th

There ya have it folks....and

RFlhOZC.jpg

th
th

....and they'll make it classified, for our own good. What a great way to commit crimes.

They're protecting themselves from the gallows and revolt.

Get into Congress, then steer money, investments, govt contracts, to companies owned by your relatives.
It's simply how things are done in Washington.
Joe and Hunter may have taken it to a new level but it is by no means a new thing.

Living here on the southern border I always used to argue that corruption in the U.S. and Mexico were vastly different. In Mexico, corruption was out in the open and citizens knew what was going on and what to expect, and bribes were the norm. In the U.S. corruption certainly existed, but at least it was done surreptitiously, behind closed doors, and secretly for the fear of getting caught and facing our fair & unbiased legal system.

I think that way no more.

Nothing is hidden now. Joe has as much to do with trafficking of people and drugs into this country as do the cartels.