• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

McConnell Schedules Vote On The Green New Deal

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Way to call out the Dems Mitch!
Too bad you and Paul Ryan wouldn’t schedule a vote on the border wall when the GOP ran the House.
**** you, Mitch.

Flush all of the commies out in the open. I bet they really salivate on the kind of power something like this would give them. Too bad that **** is a pipe dream for now.

Playing them like a fiddle

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

California has been forced to cancel the massive bullet train project after having spent and wasted many billions of dollars. They owe the Federal Government three and a half billion dollars. We want that money back now. Whole project is a “green” disaster!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Mitch is doing this to help out Chuck and Nancy marginalize the wackos so the Uni-Party stays strong. **** you Mitch.

They are already out in the open. Unashamedly.

LOL...yep and they don't care who laughs at them.

Ed Markey

@SenMarkey

Don’t let Mitch McConnell fool you: this is nothing but an attempt to sabotage the movement we are building. He wants to silence your voice so Republicans don’t have to explain why they are climate change deniers. McConnell wants this to be the end, this is just the beginning.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6000538792001

B35ps0y.jpg

ha ha

Amazon quits New York — ‘Victory’ by progressives helps city wave good-bye to 25,000 jobs

Cuomo slams Ocasio-Cortez, others, as Amazon ditches New York

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lambasted politicians such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and others over Amazon's decision to leave New York City. Opponents of the deal with the tech giant had "put their own narrow political interests above their community," he said.

"[A] small group [of] politicians put their own narrow political interests above their community -- which poll after poll showed overwhelmingly supported bringing Amazon to Long Island City -- the state's economic future and the best interests of the people of this state," Cuomo said in the statement, which did not mention Ocasio-Cortez or other lawmakers by name. "The New York State Senate has done tremendous damage. They should be held accountable for this lost economic opportunity."

In the statement issued by his office, Gov. Cuomo mentioned that Amazon chose the Empire State because it is "the capital of the world and the best place to do business," adding that missing out on Amazon is a lost opportunity to diversify "our economy away from real estate and Wall Street."

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/cuomo-slams-ocasio-cortez-others-as-amazon-ditches-new-york

Last edited:
**** Amazon.
Bezos is evil.

As much as Pittsburgh was willing to give away to them, I'm just as glad they didn't come here.

As much as Pittsburgh was willing to give away to them, I'm just as glad they didn't come here.
I think a lot of cities are currently feeling like, losing is actually winning. Doesn't say much for the political ****** who lobbied to bring them.

I like Pittsburgh as it is, currently.