• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Media Bias? What Media Bias?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Right here in the liberal utopia that is New Jersey.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/30/m...-jersey-democrat-caught-in-racist-rant-audio/

New Jersey city council chairman and mayoral candidate Marie Strumolo Burke was caught on tape lamenting her city’s descent into a “******* nigger town” — and nearly all media reports failed to identify her as a Democrat.

Burke is chairman of Belleville, New Jersey’s city council and is running for mayor in the town’s June election. And yes, she is a member of the Democratic Party.

Burke’s repugnant remark was widely reported in local media, and has recently seen play in some national outlets. But nearly all of the stories failed to identify Burke’s affiliation with the Democratic Party.

albundy_shock.gif

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Happens all the time but we all know that the Democrats can say anything they want while the rest of the country is held to a different standard.

Local Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An 'Arrogant Nigger'

Vader

Reaction score
This is nothing new. The media has always been bias. It's just good to have the internet where you can see what else is happening in the country.

S

Steel Not A Player

Meh.

Is there such a thing as unbiased media? If there is, I've never seen it. Some are biased left, others right, but nobody shoots it straight down the middle.

Vader

Reaction score
Meh.

Is there such a thing as unbiased media? If there is, I've never seen it. Some are biased left, others right, but nobody shoots it straight down the middle.

The difference is that before the internet CBS, ABC, NBC were the only news outlets for a lot of people. They slanted their stories to the left. Now you have openly right commentators and these "news" organizations still claiming they are un-bias which is totally false. They are liberal and have always been liberal. That's why you have osmosis between these news organizations and democratic administrations.

S

Steel Not A Player

The difference is that before the internet CBS, ABC, NBC were the only news outlets for a lot of people. They slanted their stories to the left. Now you have openly right commentators and these "news" organizations still claiming they are un-bias which is totally false. They are liberal and have always been liberal. That's why you have osmosis between these news organizations and democratic administrations.

And when your team had the ball, they had "osmosis" with the right wing media. Both on TV and on the radio. My point still stands, they ALL claim to be objective even though none of them even attempt to be. "Fair and balanced". Remember that line?

When it comes to media and political parties, there are no "good guys". Just a bunch of people trying to get rich (and many succeeding) by turning people like you against your fellow American.

Vader

Reaction score
And when your team had the ball, they had "osmosis" with the right wing media. Both on TV and on the radio. My point still stands, they ALL claim to be objective even though none of them even attempt to be. "Fair and balanced". Remember that line?

When it comes to media and political parties, there are no "good guys". Just a bunch of people trying to get rich (and many succeeding) by turning people like you against your fellow American.

What a crock of ****. You no nothing about me so keep you opinions in your pie hole. I guess you know the "truth" right? You've already told me which "team" you are on. There is no right wing media except those that say they are conservative. Fox is owned by a liberal who saw a marketing strategy and they are moderately right. But I'm sure you don't know the difference between Fox "news" and Fox commentators. One station that is a moderate station against NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, ETC..

ark steel

Reaction score

You will never hear Beck, Rush, Shawn or any other of the talk radio peeps claim to be unbiased. Every one I have ever heard openly claim to be conservative. OMG FAUX NEWS!!! One ******* channel versus the alphabet soup of CNN, NBC, CBS, AND, PMSNBC, ETC.

You must be friends with 21Steelers21....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
[video]http://sampleface.co.uk/eddie-murphy-as-jesse-jackson/[/video]

xjx

Reaction score
Tha American news media....Pravda in disguise.

S

Steel Not A Player

What a crock of ****. You no nothing about me so keep you opinions in your pie hole. I guess you know the "truth" right? You've already told me which "team" you are on. There is no right wing media except those that say they are conservative. Fox is owned by a liberal who saw a marketing strategy and they are moderately right. But I'm sure you don't know the difference between Fox "news" and Fox commentators. One station that is a moderate station against NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, ETC..

Since you're clearly off your meds today, I'll try you again when you're not raging.

You will never hear Beck, Rush, Shawn or any other of the talk radio peeps claim to be unbiased. Every one I have ever heard openly claim to be conservative. OMG FAUX NEWS!!! One ******* channel versus the alphabet soup of CNN, NBC, CBS, AND, PMSNBC, ETC.

Excuse me, what? Fox News' tagline is "fair and balanced".

Those pesky facts. Always getting in the way of great rhetoric.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rod Farva

Reaction score

Since you're clearly off your meds today, I'll try you again when you're not raging.

And that pesky reading comprehension.....always getting in the way of understanding.

Stewey

Reaction score

And you just got done saying in another thread that you weren't a leftist.lol

There is no such thing as "fair and balanced"...the news is the news period, and it sucks for you that most corruptness, unlawfulness and unethical behavior happens to come from the left which makes FOX struggle to keep to it's promise of a "fair and balanced" approach.
If the rest of the media would simply report the news, instead acting as the American equivalent to the state run Russian news agency Tass, designed to protect the government and those in power, then they would all be FOX news.

2vufsif.jpg

Attachments

• 2vufsif.jpg
    2vufsif.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ark steel

Reaction score

Jesus Christ, can you not read? See how I made a point about talk radio hosts being openly conservative and not claiming to be unbiased? Then made a statement about Fox News and the very next sentence says "One ******* channel vs...."

You see how I am not making a claim, pretty clearly, that Fox News is not biased? How I even mentioned it as being vs. all of the other channels? Sort of an open admission Fox is biased? Do you need to read that **** again or are you stupid? Or both?

Steelers Rule!

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, can you not read? See how I made a point about talk radio hosts being openly conservative and not claiming to be unbiased? Then made a statement about Fox News and the very next sentence says "One ******* channel vs...."

You see how I am not making a claim, pretty clearly, that Fox News is not biased? How I even mentioned it as being vs. all of the other channels? Sort of an open admission Fox is biased? Do you need to read that **** again or are you stupid? Or both?

I'd vote for option #2