• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

media spin towards an assault on the 2nd

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In case you don't know - Josh Huff was a WR for the Eagles until today. Former 3rd round draft pick. Wasn't spectacular, but JAG.
Huff was arrested this week.

Huff was charged for unlawful possession of a weapon and for having hollow point bullets, marijuana possession, a DUI, speeding and obstructed view for tinted windows, CSN Philly said.
Huff said he has a license for the gun in Texas, but New Jersey doesn’t honor that license.*

considering all that, what does the media focus on?

JoshHuff2.jpgJoshHuff.jpg

The elite have purchased the media's integrity on this issue also. For me but not for thee...the elite apply that logic to so many things that they have no right to dictate.

Hey, Obama and Clinton think you rednecks don't need guns. I mean, their cadre of armed guards need guns, but they matter, while you Pepe-lovers don't deserve a slingshot, let alone a gun.

Reciprocity for gay marriages (which I agree with) but not for CCW Permits.

Lot of people get popped in Jersey carrying their weapons, in cars and luggage while traveling through or on vacation ER4P used to tell us about the nightmare laws he had to deal with. If the place you are visiting is a Libtard hamlet, leave your piece at home or locked up tight.

33D6TnU.jpg

In case you don't know - Josh Huff was a WR for the Eagles until today. Former 3rd round draft pick. Wasn't spectacular, but JAG.
Huff was arrested this week.

considering all that, what does the media focus on?

View attachment 2802View attachment 2803

When did hollow points become illegal??? We need a national reciprocity bad in this country, no one should hae the right to decide when and where you can defend your own lives or the lives of your loved ones.

When did hollow points become illegal??? We need a national reciprocity bad in this country, no one should hae the right to decide when and where you can defend your own lives or the lives of your loved ones.

Some states require you to retreat whenever possible. That really pisses me off. I didn't put myself in the position. There is no reason I should have to cater to the criminal.