• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Meet Joe Greene on Saturday ..

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_20161024_142733.jpg

Greene is signing Saturday at the Robinson mall. For you guys out of the area you can mail I'm items still if you send them soon. You can buy presale tickets at the following link. Just make sure you click the link then click presale from the drop down menu.

http://www.tseshop.com/?AffId=81

Lemme know if you buy anything thru the link and youll get a free months subscription. They also have a few new Pittsburgh themed apparel.

Tell Mean Joe I said hi

IDK, I don't hold anyone in reverence. Steeler players are just people too. I have had beers with a lot of them, and, while I enjoyed it, I never felt like I wanted their autographs or anything along those lines. I even sat with Franco during a game. He was just like any other fan you might find yourself next to at a game. We even high fived and fist pumped after good Steeler plays.

But to each their own.

IDK, I don't hold anyone in reverence. Steeler players are just people too. I have had beers with a lot of them, and, while I enjoyed it, I never felt like I wanted their autographs or anything along those lines. I even sat with Franco during a game. He was just like any other fan you might find yourself next to at a game. We even high fived and fist pumped after good Steeler plays.

But to each their own.

now who is trying to incite flames? These type of comments were you try to point out how much better you are than most (while claiming you are not doing that) are what causes much of your trouble here.

now who is trying to incite flames? These type of comments were you try to point out how much better you are than most (while claiming you are not doing that) are what causes much of your trouble here.

Show me, in specifics, where I claimed I was better than others; I merely said getting autographs not my thing, but to each their own. For some reason, it appears you are feeling attacked for no real reason. Here are my actual words; I did you the favor of pasting them so you can specify where it was I asserted I was better than others. If you say you don't hold NFL players in reverence it means you think you are better than others? I don't see how that even makes sense.

But to each their own

Most of us are not 10 who post in here. Most do not worship other human beings, I wouldn't think. Now, if we are 10, that would make more sense.

Show me, in specifics, where I claimed I was better than others;
it is in the tone of your posts. I am not the only one who gets that impression from you. so take the suggestion or don't.....

oh and I never cried about feeling attacked....

Last edited:
it is in the tone of your posts. I am not the only one who gets that impression from you. so take the suggestion or don't.....

Or some are perceiving supposed assertions that are never made. I asked for specifics on this very post that you claimed that I said i was better than others. I will duly note here that you had no specific response to that request.
oh and I never cried about feeling attacked....

Oh I don't know about "ever" but I don't really care. I merely expressed an opinion, related to the subject of the thread. Nothing less, nothing more. How you get all wound up in a ball of rubber bands over something as benign as this, I do not know.

Pop, this will be my last comment about this. i am not "wound up" over anything. i am trying to do as SF81 requested and keep this board more civil toward you. Posts like the one that started this back and forth have started "attacks" on you in the past, so I was making a suggestion to you for your own good. Now either take it to heart or don't. But do NOT respond to this post with more bullshit like the above. As SF81 instructed you

SF81 said:
No more condensending bullshit.

Last edited: