• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania Trump Announces White House Visitor Office Will Reopen

Spike

Reaction score
Yay! - they cleaned the stink out!

The president gets to live there, but the White House actually belongs to the American people and starting March 7, they can start to take tours for the first time during Donald Trump's presidency.

First lady Melania Trump said in a statement Tuesday she's looking forward to welcoming visitors.

"I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year. The White House is a remarkable and historic site and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation's most recognizable landmark," she said.

http://www.news18.com/news/world/me...house-visitor-office-will-reopen-1349200.html

120109043618-white-house-exterior-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I toured the place when I was a kid. Nixon was living there at the time.

Lots of changes are in effect...

White House Changes Leaked

WORLD NEWS BUREAU - The Trumps have planned numerous alterations and updates to personalize the White House. A partial list of proposed changes leaked Wednesday include:

Remove weed-choked garden and install putting green using synthetic grass to save water and assure year-round use.
Remove "African ****" from all public and private areas.
Remove giant subwoofers from East Ballroom.
Re-carpet and paint hallway outside of Oval Office to remove any remaining Clinton body fluids.
Fumigate, paint, and re-carpet as necessary to remove smell of marijuana in children's bedrooms and ballroom bathrooms.
Remove tire swing and gym equipment from First Lady's office.
Re-acquire bust of Winston Churchill and display prominently.
Refinish top of Oval Office desk to remove cigarette burns and shoe damage.
Declare Master Bedroom and bathroom a biohazard. Totally renovate with new surfaces, fixtures, and furniture.
Totally renovate and refurnish Oval Office to remove "overpowering stench of failure."

6a00d83451af9f69e201b8d23a403f970c-500wi

Lots of changes are in effect...

White House Changes Leaked

WORLD NEWS BUREAU - The Trumps have planned numerous alterations and updates to personalize the White House. A partial list of proposed changes leaked Wednesday include:

Remove weed-choked garden and install putting green using synthetic grass to save water and assure year-round use.
Remove "African ****" from all public and private areas.
Remove giant subwoofers from East Ballroom.
Re-carpet and paint hallway outside of Oval Office to remove any remaining Clinton body fluids.
Fumigate, paint, and re-carpet as necessary to remove smell of marijuana in children's bedrooms and ballroom bathrooms.
Remove tire swing and gym equipment from First Lady's office.
Re-acquire bust of Winston Churchill and display prominently.
Refinish top of Oval Office desk to remove cigarette burns and shoe damage.
Declare Master Bedroom and bathroom a biohazard. Totally renovate with new surfaces, fixtures, and furniture.
Totally renovate and refurnish Oval Office to remove "overpowering stench of failure."

6a00d83451af9f69e201b8d23a403f970c-500wi

Lol.

Refurnish with the dishes, silverware, vases, lamps etc that were stolen.

Remove the Muslim prayer rugs and replace with the original.

Keep it in the family

HT-ivanka-whitehouse-ml-170214_12x5_1600.jpg

SYyQa2T.jpg

I toured the place when I was a kid. Nixon was living there at the time.
We were about to and then ran out of gas on Pennsylvania Ave. My Dad used to love riding on fumes. Drove my Mom nuts. I recall that it was not a pleasant day..