• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania Trump to Sara Netanyahu: I look forward to your visit

Spike

Reaction score
In a post on his Facebook page, Netanyahu described the conversation between the two women as "heartfelt and warm."

Melania Trump, soon to be First Lady of the US, opened relations with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s wife Sara with a phone call described as "heartfelt and warm" on the prime minister's Facebook page.

"Mrs. Trump said that she looks forward to our visit at the first opportunity, and that there will be wonderful relations between our countries and our families," Netanyahu wrote.

The two women also talked about what it was like to raise children "under the spotlight" because their fathers were world leaders. "They discussed the great importance of emphasizing family time as part of their role as mothers in order to enable their children to grow up in a normal way like all their friends," Netanyahu wrote.

Just two days earlier, Trump had invited Netanyahu to meet with him in the United States.

Netanyahu had called Trump to congratulate him on his electoral victory earlier in the day. According to the Prime Minister’s Office, the invitation came during that phone call.

Netanyahu assured Trump that the United States has no better ally than Israel as they discussed regional issues.

Both men have known each other for many years, the PMO’s office said.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sa...-warm-and-heartfelt-phone-conversation-472415

-------------------------

Finally flushing the radical jihadist Muslim Brotherhood terrorist appeaser and his staff out of the White House must be very reassuring to Israel.

160925132149-trump-netanyahu-09-25-exlarge-169.jpg

Be nice to get rid of the anti-Semite who won't even have dinner with Bibi since it is a sin for Muslims to break bread with a Jew.

and the hundreds of terrorist appeaser staff hiding behind the curtains like Huma - Drain The Swamp!

Finally, a President who knows who our real allies are in the ME.

Finally, a President who knows who our real allies are in the ME.

I bet the first delivery to the White House after Trump moves in is the bust of Winston Churchill that Bomma set back to England.