• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas. Regardless your background, nationality, ethnicity, political affiliation - we are all human "brothers" on this planet. Today is a day of thanks, giving, and appreciation for the greatest sacrifice ever given - Love.

Having watched "It's a Wonderful Life" again tonight for the umpteenth time I'm reminded that in the end, we are judged by who we are, what we do, and paying it forward is important.

Today, remember to be kind to one another. Be thoughtful. Appreciate any and all blessings you have and give thanks to whatever deity you believe in, but most importantly in this trying year be thankful for your family and friends and your blessings.

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to you and everyone here. Enjoy the day and the wonderful gift of life. I've been enjoying the peace and coffee having been up since 4:30 am. Someone sent winter last night. It went from 77 degrees down to 34...haha.

Ahhh just a few more moments before my mini-me goes ballistic.

Happy Christmas to all y'all!

i hope that you and your family can have a day of peace, good health and good cheer!

Go Steelers!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to all Yinz!!!

Merry Christmas to all Yinz!!!

iu