• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President

Spike

Reaction score
Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician

"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.

"That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember"

"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/michael-moore-slams-obama-history-only-remember-were-211803862.html

-------------------

ha ha - if Michael Moore is calling Obama a failure, you know it's over!

wait - it gets worse!

Obama Rejected From Top NY Golf Courses Over Labor Day Weekend

Obama was turned down at several top golf courses in Westchester while he was visiting the area over Labor Day weekend, sources tell NBC 4 New York.

The Trump National Golf Club, the Winged Foot and Willow Ridge were among some of the elite courses that rebuffed the president's request to tee off there, according to several sources who were told about the president's advance team's calls to the club managers.

Club managers apparently did not want to inconvenience their high-powered and high-paying members over Labor Day weekend by shutting down their courses to accommodate the president.

640px-Barack_Obama_playing_golf.jpg

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investiga...-Trump-Golf-Course-Westchester-274423351.html

wait -

Bill Maher: If Hillary gets the 2016 nomination, I’ll vote for Rand Paul

In fact, Maher told The Hill’s Judy Kurtz in an interview published on Wednesday that he is more intrigued by Libertarian Republican Sen. Rand Paul (KY), saying, “Rand Paul is an interesting candidate to me. Rand Paul could possibly get my vote.”

“As I always used to say about his father, I love half of him,” Maher went on. “I love the half of him that has the guts to say we should end the American empire, pull the troops home, stop getting involved in every foreign entanglement…He’s way less of a hawk than Hillary, and that appeals to me a lot because I’m not crazy about how warlike she is.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/...s-the-2016-nomination-ill-vote-for-rand-paul/

Obama was turned down at several top golf courses in Westchester while he was visiting the area over Labor Day weekend, sources tell NBC 4 New York.

Its because he's African-American. We know all those country clubs are racist.

A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Of course Moore is pissed that Bomma isn't Communist enough.