• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michelle Obama Inspires Federal Office to Ban Candy…From Kids’ Halloween Parade

Spike

Reaction score
The Philadelphia Veterans Affairs office announced Wednesday that it would hold a Halloween parade on Friday for children of VA employees, but warned employees not to hand out any candy or sweets to the kids.

Instead, the VA said the day care center in the office has “joined First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move Program,” which means the kids should be given things other than candy.

“Please help us teach our children to make healthy food choices!!” the VA said in an email to employees.

“If you would like to hand out treats during the parade, please give healthy snacks such as pretzels, raisins, granola bars and sliced apples,” it said. “NO CANDY PLEASE!”

“You may want to consider gifts such as pencils, crayons and rings instead of snacks,” it added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...n-halloween-candy-from-kids-halloween-parade/

----------------

yeah Mooch, tell the VA to not give their kids **** - keep all the good candy for the wealthy Jews the Dems will need to buy off in Dade county

I think they should ban turkey sales at Thanksgiving.

I'm so glad I live in a small rural town that is completely off the grid of stupid **** like this.

The only thing she inspires is mouth vomit. I'd wager that that VA employee arranging that parade doesn't have, and never will have kids.

Sliced apples? Is this ******* 1950?

Do her kids have ANY fun???? Seriously- with all the **** she comes up with to take the fun out of everything, her kids must be miserable.

Yeah. How about no. Mooshele Obama has no authority and nobody has ever elected her to a god damned thing, she should have a coke and a smile and sit down and shut up.

Do her kids have ANY fun???? Seriously- with all the **** she comes up with to take the fun out of everything, her kids must be miserable.

Oh her kids get what they want. It's just the uneducated, mindless, plebian rabble that need scolding, correcting and minding.

Last edited:
I feel that M.O. should just be quiet and mind her own business. This is ridiculous what she is doing to try to bring attention to herself by being so low. Geez. Halloween is only once a year let the kids be kids!

Just an aside....that is one evil looking, ugly *****.

I swear I think of this "In Living Color" skit every time I see Mooch
jim-carrey-in-living-color-1990-white-space-conflict-tv-photo-GC.jpg

Oh her kids get what they want. It's just the uneducated, mindless, plebian rabble that need scolding, correcting and minding.

Oh, Rod, she and Bammy thought about sending her two kids to public school in D.C.

Well, before deciding to send them to Sidwell Friends at a cost of $36,000 per kid, per year. Yes, $36,000 per year for grade school. A total of $72,000 per year for their kids. Mine? Yours? Pfffft, it's not like we matter.

So Rod is correct, you plebes, errr, you wonderful citizens need to send your kids to drug-ravaged shitholes, like the Bammys.

Here's a thought....how about fixing the problems the VA has- like patients DYING while waiting for care- FIRST....BEFORE you take the fun out of Halloween.

Here's a thought....how about fixing the problems the VA has- like patients DYING while waiting for care- FIRST....BEFORE you take the fun out of Halloween.

Pffft, those are filthy veterans. The woodie couldn't care less if all soldiers died tomorrow.

**** that nasty **** .