• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Might have to move to this guys district

Love me some Dan Crenshaw :rockon:

2024 Dan, do it.

Love me some Dan Crenshaw :rockon:

2024 Dan, do it.

I can see no reason why he wouldn't,but 4 years is a long time from now. I do know he will never ever quit under any circumstances and surrounds himself with exceptional people.

I may have to move as well...haha

If it weren't for Wyoming, I would live in TX.

If Dan ever won the Presidency, we'd have our second pirate in office. I'll let you guess who the first pirate was.

If it weren't for Wyoming, I would live in TX.

You're already in a super cool spot. I have a really long story about trying a trip in Feb to go see Rushmore and then Devils Tower. Short version after 30 hours driving,one massive freak horror movie ice storm and then a white out blizzard with 40 -50 mph winds, I ended up staying in a hotel in Sioux Falls ,South Dakota for 3 days before heading back to Florida. They did have an indoor pool and whirlpool...haha...

If Dan ever won the Presidency, we'd have our second pirate in office. I'll let you guess who the first pirate was.

I suspect that you may be referring to a certain butt pirate, well-known in Chicago bathhouses in the 1980's.

You're already in a super cool spot. I have a really long story about trying a trip in Feb to go see Rushmore and then Devils Tower. Short version after 30 hours driving,one massive freak horror movie ice storm and then a white out blizzard with 40 -50 mph winds, I ended up staying in a hotel in Sioux Falls ,South Dakota for 3 days before heading back to Florida. They did have an indoor pool and whirlpool...haha...

I am. I know it. It's not for everyone, though.

Sounds like Wyoming. We had a near-blizzard two weeks ago. The air is on at my job now.

If you ever get to Rapid City again, there is a guy there who owns a gas station on the interstate. He is a HUGE hunter, nationally and internationally. He has his mounts, taxidermed, mostly full-body mounts, in the station. He has so many that he added a huge wing on. It's worth the stop.