• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mike Tomlin ranked 5th best in NFL

Never a losing season.
Greatest coach ever.

Never a losing season.
Greatest coach ever.

He's fortunate that he was handed a championship built team with coaches.

What has he built? Absolutely nothing. Teams that can not compete with the big boys in the playoffs. They're so far way from being an elite championship level team it's not even funny.

There's no amount of players they can get to fix the fatal flaw of having a very subpar coaching staff.

These are undeniable facts.

Top 5 rated? I think that is great...trade him off to the highest bidder and go after Ben Johnson immediately.

Article was published October 31st. Old news, but yeah, I hear yaz.

If anyone thinks Coach Tomlin is top 5 in today’s time, they are nuts.

Salute the nation

I for a long time never considered Tomlin a bad coach, in fact a pretty good one, but I've become more convinced that the opposite is true.
Now it's Rudy's turn to convince me. We'll see Sunday. Go Rudy!!!

I for a long time never considered Tomlin a bad coach, in fact a pretty good one, but I've become more convinced that the opposite is true.
Now it's Rudy's turn to convince me. We'll see Sunday. Go Rudy!!!
I think he’s a good coach but not a great coach.
Great coaches win more than zero playoff games in seven years.
There are a lot of bad coaches out there.
This isn’t the 70’s with seven future HOF head coaches on the sidelines every week.

Not for nothing...but even Tomlins last playoff was what 7 years ago and that teams probably two best players on offense and D were still Cowher holdovers....Big Ben and Harrison.

I think he’s a good coach but not a great coach.
Great coaches win more than zero playoff games in seven years.
There are a lot of bad coaches out there.
This isn’t the 70’s with seven future HOF head coaches on the sidelines every week.
Shades is lost in today's game. Take away his first four seasons and what do you have? Not much.

He's fortunate that he was handed a championship built team with coaches.

What has he built? Absolutely nothing. Teams that can not compete with the big boys in the playoffs. They're so far way from being an elite championship level team it's not even funny.

There's no amount of players they can get to fix the fatal flaw of having a very subpar coaching staff.

These are undeniable facts.
Yep, you could swap out the entire 9ers roster with ours and that team would look like total **** the next week once our coaches got a hold of them! They would go from one of the best to one of the worst!

Yep, you could swap out the entire 9ers roster with ours and that team would look like total **** the next week once our coaches got a hold of them! They would go from one of the best to one of the worst!
Man, that would be interesting....Although I think it would take about a month for the stink to fully absorb.

That doesn't speak well for the quality of coaching in the NFL these days.

Lets hope that Khan can wheel him out of Pittsburgh faster than you can say "Claypuff"
I think Khan Tomlin are in process of building a good team. If not for the injuries we would be setting in a better position. What can you expect when the defense is down to 3-4 team replacements and check waiver wire for other teams rejects.