• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Minneapolis plans on defunding police

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Now all the white supremacists will go there to commit crime

101798076_10157762194287284_7820722303022651203_n.jpg

They're not the only idiots doing that. Glad I'm far away from those places.

Personally, I am curious to know what they are going to replace the police department with. They have to have some kind of law enforcement, and a move to community based public safety model should be interesting to see unfold. I mean, I'm sure it will be an epic failure, but interesting nonetheless.

Personally, I am curious to know what they are going to replace the police department with. They have to have some kind of law enforcement, and a move to community based public safety model should be interesting to see unfold. I mean, I'm sure it will be an epic failure, but interesting nonetheless.

They just need a sign right?

Neighborhood%20Watch%20Logo.JPG

102286361_3008028742566367_1650803598656614374_n.jpg

My wife simply suggested last night that basically every city in the U.S. commit to using only black police officers. Then it becomes a race-specific job. Sure, that in itself is racist, but hey - there can be no more [insert race here] on black crime.

I wonder if people would stop breaking the law and doing illegal **** would most of this stuff not happen in the first place, just saying ?

I wonder if people would stop breaking the law and doing illegal **** would most of this stuff not happen in the first place, just saying ?

It's the elephant in the room that the protesters want to ignore.

My wife simply suggested last night that basically every city in the U.S. commit to using only black police officers. Then it becomes a race-specific job. Sure, that in itself is racist, but hey - there can be no more [insert race here] on black crime.

I would be in 100% favor of this.

Saw an interview with the architect of this impending disaster. She had no real answers and CNN was even giving her **** in their liberal way.

Protection rackets. Turf wars.

Lol. Now Nancy and the dim crew are at this too. Can’t wait for Nancy video shower her estate with towering “walls” and her Numerous armed guards

Wow, the dem platform is done... 75% of people oppose this. Hell the dynamic they are targeting with this obly has like a 60% support for it... they will shed votes like its going out of business...

Stock up on ammo now... when the republicans win big in November the revolt is going to get hellaviolent as the marxist realize there is no peaceful way to power for them...

madinsomniac;729624

Stock up on ammo now... when the republicans win big in November the revolt is going to get hellaviolent as the marxist realize there is no peaceful way to power for them...

Oh yeah, I can see it now

1J5XvdL.jpg

and I gots lotsa popcorn

ilsUZSY.jpg

How did we get so many militia's in a weeks time. Oh you dissolved the police. Somebody has to do it. They'd better switch gears and focus on more money for the police,more training and weeding out the bad apples. It's not that difficult. Whether internal or an outside source. They need more mental health providers in that profession as well. Any of those guys who have been in 5,10,15 years will change them. Even more so in those big high crime cities that are basically war zones that never end. Chicago,Baltimore, Detroit,Los Angeles..ect. Then you have NYC with a mayor that treats his pd like crap. He's pure garbage. That really has to crush the moral of a 30k+ strong force.