• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

mitt Romney is a pos

doggfather69

Forefather
Reaction score
He's a failed candidate who lost to a hated failed president that was there for the taking. I don't take anything he says worth a grain of salt. All he is doing is acting like a tool bag who took his loser ball and ran home.

Taking political advice from Mitt Romney is like getting sailing lessons from the captain of the Titanic.

He's a failed candidate who lost to a hated failed president that was there for the taking. I don't take anything he says worth a grain of salt. All he is doing is acting like a tool bag who took his loser ball and ran home.

It was all planned. The establishment is propping up Romney to go after Trump. He's fallen. He can't be damaged anymore. So throw him out there to deliver the messages. Notice the speech included the same exact attacks that Rubio's been using? Words like Con Man, references to Trump University, untrustworthy etc.

There will be more of these. Lots. The GOP is going to go after Trump unlike any Dem they've ever attacked. Which is all the more reason to realize there's a real problem for us.

12814217_795087063955457_7337960886385699699_n.jpg

Had he removed his kid gloves in '08 and lashed out at Obama with as much tenacity as he did Trump, maybe he would have won.

Romney says this now, but 4 years ago he praised the heck out of Trump. What a @ss hat.

Romney was never a party insider anyway and lacked the stones to go after Obama like Trump would have done. Romney also did not connect well with people either. His 46% comment damaged the party.

Essentially Romney vanished after losing the election. In terms of 2016 politics, he carries very little weight these days.

It's funny how Romney comes out of his hole and says he'll do anything to stop Trump and then all of the candidates say they will support Trump if he is the nominee. That was a slap in Romney's face.

Romney was 100% trying to hijack the election... regardless of what he says he and Ryan were looking to be installed as the nominees if it went to a brokered convention... he was openly advocating that strategy and secretly trying to explore options to allow this.... Trump is an openly jerkish *******... but this was a weaselly jackass move.

That's one of my points about Trump.

They are ALL ********. What's wrong with supporting the one who's honest and isn't afraid to say it or get embarrassed by it?

Clinton is just as much as ******* too, so don't think this is only in the Republican primary.

I don't think Sanders is an *******. He's just a communist that wants to increase the size of government by 30%. I'm not voting for him on policy and policy alone. Just because he's likely the nicest guy in the race, doesn't make him the best candidate (although many liberals will argue otherwise).

I think Cruz, Clinton and Rubio are all as, if not more, morally reprehensible as Trump every could be. That's why all these attacks aren't working. All they do is prove Rubio, Cruz and the Republican National Convention leaders are just as much sleezeballs.

Im not going to read through all this Reich wing garbage so I'm just going to say this( maybe it was already mentioned); Romney didn't just pop up out of nowhere..HE WAS TROTTED OUT.

It's hillarious watching the GOP establishment scramble to slow down the Trump Bigot Express.

That Donald Trump would be taken seriously as a candidate by the average CONservative voter is even more hillarious.

Oh well that's what happens when you let extremists take over your party. In a way I kind of hope Trump wins so that the epic failure that will ensue with Trump in the oval office will be the death of the GOP.

Of course the GOP leadership will start the auto-destruct sequence(brokered convention) on that possibility, and hand the election to Hillary.

Lose a battle, live to fight another day.Trump as president, end of GOP.

That Donald Trump would be taken seriously as a candidate by the average CONservative voter is even more hillarious.

Or all the non Conservatives jumping on board the "bigot express" as well. Equally as amusing isn't it?

Im not going to read through all this Reich wing garbage so I'm just going to say this( maybe it was already mentioned); Romney didn't just pop up out of nowhere..HE WAS TROTTED OUT.

It's hillarious watching the GOP establishment scramble to slow down the Trump Bigot Express.

Oh well that's what happens when you let extremists take over your party. In a way I kind of hope Trump wins so that the epic failure that will ensue with Trump in the oval office will be the death of the GOP.

Of course the GOP leadership will start the auto-destruct sequence(brokered convention) on that possibility, and hand the election to Hillary.

Lose a battle, live to fight another day.Trump as president, end of GOP.

Hillary or Bernie as President, end of the United States. I think I'll take my chances if Trump is the nominee.

liberals just don't give a **** about anyone's thoughts but those that match theirs exactly....

open minded my ***......
I have found liberals to be the least tolerant of others ideas. Spend some time at the Huffpo, and it is like the walking dead of origiinal ideas. And what I don't understand, is how quickly they will come to the defense of an ideology like Islam, when it is such the antithesis of "progressive" thought. I don't even consider myself very socially conservative, and I still don't see the sense of what a lot of these libs are spouting. Elfie definitely fits that bill.

I have found liberals to be the least tolerant of others ideas. Spend some time at the Huffpo, and it is like the walking dead of origiinal ideas. And what I don't understand, is how quickly they will come to the defense of an ideology like Islam, when it is such the antithesis of "progressive" thought. I don't even consider myself very socially conservative, and I still don't see the sense of what a lot of these libs are spouting. Elfie definitely fits that bill.
Nice straw man.

I just mentioned not reading all those posts in case somebody had already brought up the idea that this wasn't Romney acting on his own.

The consensus from the usual Reich Wing hacks( Hannity, Levine, etc.) Is just that. They all think this is Romney's idea.

Wrong.

Hillary or Bernie as President, end of the United States. I think I'll take my chances if Trump is the nominee.

Yeah sure. Wasn't Obama supposed to have already done that?

You know with a booming economy, 5.5% unemployment, 14 million jobs created since early 2010.

Yeah the apocalypse is upon us.....

/cue Reich wing parrot with the two favorite,untrue talking points:" those are all burger king jobs, and Obama care is turning out nothing but part time jobs"/

You know with a booming economy, 5.5% unemployment, 14 million jobs created since early 2010.

/cue Reich wing parrot with the two favorite,untrue talking points:" those are all burger king jobs, and Obama care is turning out nothing but part time jobs"/

where is the economy "booming"???? why do I see so many out of state plates in Texas???

Okay never mind the people (close to 94 million) that have simply given up on working. And the Obama Regime's own labor department has talked about the scads of people who are "under employed". So yeah most of those jobs that B-Rock created in this "Booming" economy are Joe Jobs.

Bernie just lost MICHIGAN AND OHIO voters

Slobbering and frothing at the mouth about Wall Street while Hillary is destroying him on the bailout that saved the auto industry and jobs

Wow. He is pathetic in this debate in MI, no wonder they are jeering him

I don't find SNL particularly funny, but I did get a few chuckles out of this:

He has. Our standing in every foreign endeavor or country he has dealt with is a failure. Period. He apologized to countries making us look weak. Failure. He telegraphed everything he was going to do and pulled out of Aghanistan and Iraq, turning victories into defeats. His deal with Iran was the biggest joke deal ever. He should have just handed Iran a few of our own nukes so they can turn and use them on us because that is eventually what will happen.

Obamacare is another huge failure. And, the economy, you must be smoking some real good **** to think it is booming. The GDP has sucked. It barely stays above 0, let alone anywhere near a decent or robust growing economy near 3 or 4%. We are barely growing, if at all. There really hasn't been a recovery in 8 years. Wages are down. True unemployment is up. Jobs being created are in retail and restaurant and that's a fact. Just look at the jobs report. Over 2/3 of hte jobs created in the last 2 reports were in those areas.

Citizens are underemployed and making much less than they used to because they need some job. Overall wages under Odumma continue to be lower than they were 8 years ago. The employment participation rate is still at its worst ever. And, our national debt, you know the true number of how bad we are doing, is heading to $20 trillion and very close to the point that we will be unable to even pay back the debt. Most economists put that number near 22 trillion. We very well may hit 21 trillion before Odumma leaves office.

So, you and your dumbass liberal friends can stop lying and start facing reality that Obama and the Dems have ruined this country. It has nothing to do with Bush. Any moron could have turned this economy around by now.

And, Hillary is hitching her wagon to Obama's failed policies now. And, Bernie would go even more extreme. If a liberal gets in office, I have no doubt in saying this great country will be dead in 4 years. We may even have a serious attack on our own soil. Hell, that may already be in the works due to Obama and the liberals failed policies on everything. There is no doubt we have thousands of terrorists that have entered our country illegally over recent years.