• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf.

They have to win if we want a spot in the playoffs...
Do they have to win tonight or can they just win next week? Does Buffalo have to win two assuming Kansas City also wins? Just trying to figure out a way Buffalo would have to play their starters next week against New England.

They have to win if we want a spot in the playoffs...
I don’t think this game matter for us. But for bud they win this and next week against the cheats they get home field. We need the cheats to L

Do they have to win tonight or can they just win next week? Does Buffalo have to win two assuming Kansas City also wins? Just trying to figure out a way Buffalo would have to play their starters next week against New England.
We want Buffalo playing for the No. 1 seed next week so they play their starters against New England.

They have to win both games... next week will be for seating...

I don’t have regular TV, Don’t get MNF. I cut all cable ties. I stream via Wi-Fi and smart TV. My company has Amazon prime due to the freight so-as I get “Prime” video channel and use that. I also have Paramount + for about $10 per month. My daughter has a 4-password account with HULU and she gave me one of them (bless her) so I have that. I also purchased a 65” SamSung TV and wits it comes a FREE subscription to “SamSung TV” which is about 164 channels.

That is the extent of my approximately $10.00 per month TV & Billing.

Thanks for throwing out a clock and score occasionally so I don’t have to shut down here and go google it up, then re-open here. I/m on an I-pad.

Salute the nation

This is what you need to do against the cats. Slow long drives. Obviously getting points, but keeping their O off the field and drain their D. Gigidi

If you guys want real excitement in Sports.......the World Juniors is on right now. Canada is up 3-2 with 10 minutes to go. To advance to medal game. It’s ******* great. Crowd is crazy.

I think buf could use a nice Wr by the name of Wrongway. We won’t r*** ya just a solid 2 and 5

If you guys want real excitement in Sports.......the World Juniors is on right now. Canada is up 3-2 with 10 minutes to go. To advance to medal game. It’s ******* great. Crowd is crazy.
Is that shuffle board?