• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mom kills kids with knives. Media OUTRAGED. 24/7 coverage. Starting NOW.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I blame the NRA. Ban assault rifles and 30 rd clips.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Got a few things working against it. First the story is about a woman killer and that doesn't fit the MSM template. Second no firearms were used so there is no hot button issue.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Got a few things working against it. First the story is about a woman killer and that doesn't fit the MSM template. Second no firearms were used so there is no hot button issue.
and she's not hot

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
When cars are outlawed only outlaws will have cars.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
******* pictures help

article-2634760-1E0F381000000578-999_634x630.jpg

Lazy ********....

madinsomniac

Reaction score
You do know that in the UK there is a push to ban knives and other things with pointed ends... right.... I mean they don't have guns and their crime rate didn't drop the way they wanted so that's next on the list... eventually they will ban spoons and twine...

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
You do know that in the UK there is a push to ban knives and other things with pointed ends... right.... I mean they don't have guns and their crime rate didn't drop the way they wanted so that's next on the list... eventually they will ban spoons and twine...

I was reading a camping/outdoors forum. Someone from Spain was talking about doing a day trip and they needed a safe in the car to transport his knife to the camping spot.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score

Don't forget sporks. We always forget sporks, the most misunderstood of all dinner utensils.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score

Don't forget sporks. We always forget sporks, the most misunderstood of all dinner utensils.