• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Details Announced on Thwarted Terror Attack on Series of Taylor Swift Concerts in Vienna

Q: How do you know the perps are Muslims?
A: The media doesn't report that they are Muslims.

Muslims 2.jpg

Last edited:
She can afford it
I just read that she makes 14-17 million a show. not including merchandise. She brings in a staggering 200 million plus on her 3 night tours to a city. She handed out 55 million in bonuses to the workers on her tour. Including $100,000 to each of the 50 truckers that move her equipment in bonus money. Truckers interviewed called it life changing. The mayor of Arizona said she brought more dollars in to the city than the SB.

I just read that she makes 14-17 million a show. not including merchandise. She brings in a staggering 200 million plus on her 3 night tours to a city. She handed out 55 million in bonuses to the workers on her tour. Including $100,000 to each of the 50 truckers that move her equipment in bonus money. Truckers interviewed called it life changing. The mayor of Arizona said she brought more dollars in to the city than the SB.
Well the lefties can't say she's a greedy capitalist. Bravo to her for taking care of her people and boosting the local economies in the places she does her shows.

I heard it was all a misunderstanding because someone said they were going to blow up that a$$.
iu

Well that's what I heard! ;)

Tell me it's a Muslim without telling me it's a Muslim.

LYNXMPEGA21QQ.JPG