• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More dirty cops

ImperturbableBiodegradableCat-max-1mb.gif

Crazy story. I wonder what motivates a man to do that.

So much???????? I think you mean it's out there like in any environment but it is extremely, extremely rare. The Demonrats and their main stream arm narrative about systemic racism in the police across the country is based on myth. Not a single fact comes close to backing up their claim. So, let's not go saying so much corruption these days when, in fact, that is not the case.

1) I hope this man is buried in a jail cell for life if the things in the article are indeed accurate.
2) "So much" corruption with cops? WE should really be more concerned with the corruption of our elected crooks these days. That is WAY WAY more rampant than police officers.

I think with any line of work, just as with life in general, you have turds and you have good people.
Turds come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, races, creeds, sexes, etc.
Turds don't discriminate. Turds are just ******** in general. They're literally everywhere.

I mean we aren’t long removed from Pittsburgh cops being thoroughly corrupted during the Ravenstahl years... there are a lot of good cops in the country, but there are a fair amount of corrupt ones too... i know some of both... Its like politicians and any other jobwith power... it attracts some people with bad intentions, that doesn’t mean all are like that or that the majority are, but enough are to keep the narrative going...

So much???????? I think you mean it's out there like in any environment but it is extremely, extremely rare. The Demonrats and their main stream arm narrative about systemic racism in the police across the country is based on myth. Not a single fact comes close to backing up their claim. So, let's not go saying so much corruption these days when, in fact, that is not the case.
I disagree TDX...

There are plenty of stories out there. This has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs. It is a display of the abuse of power. Period the end.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don’t think it’s rampant but I do think it’s a problem. I think a bigger problem is police unions fighting bodycams and lobbying to weaken 4th and 5th Amendment protections.

I don’t think it’s rampant but I do think it’s a problem. I think a bigger problem is police unions fighting bodycams and lobbying to weaken 4th and 5th Amendment protections.

Oh yeah if I was a cop I would demand to wear a body cam just so nobody could accuse me of **** I didn't do.

Looks like someone else has fallen for the "all cops are crooked" bullshit the Left screams about.

**** pisses me off. My cousin is a cop and is one of the finest people you will ever meet. I have numerous friends on the state and local levels who are police. All good people. I have had clients who are police. All good people.

Every single profession has its good and bad apples.You have a very small % overall in this.country that would fit that category.

I wonder why anyone would be a cop these days. What is going to happen is that the pool of candidates for police officers is going to get a lot weaker as the citizens pull this this **** more and more. You are going to get Walmart greeter talent policing your communities. Congratulations. Invest in private security firms. Once again, the liberal action results in the exact result they claim to be against.

I wonder why anyone would be a cop these days. What is going to happen is that the pool of candidates for police officers is going to get a lot weaker as the citizens pull this this **** more and more. You are going to get Walmart greeter talent policing your communities. Congratulations. Invest in private security firms. Once again, the liberal action results in the exact result they claim to be against.

Quinn's First Law: Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.

I disagree TDX...

There are plenty of stories out there. This has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs. It is a display of the abuse of power. Period the end.

There are millions of police interactions every day. You hear about one bad one every so often and the media and, especially social media, play it a million times over the next several years. The numbers don't support the systemic racism narrative - not in the least. ****, just watch Live PD and you will see how a lot of this stuff is done and how they have a split second to make a decision. And, if you are a bad guy or even not and you don't give up your hands to be cuffed, when asked, the police have a lot of leeway to get you into those cuffs including punching you, kneeing you, tasing you, choking you, etc. I still go back to the Michael Brown incident and how Demonrats and many black people still call that racist. Michael Brown was a criminal thug who was on drugs, robbed a convenience store, roughed up the owner of the store and tried to kill a cop in the same day. The end result of his actions and 100% his fault? He got shot and killed.

Another thing. It's all about respect. When I was a kid, I was told, if I ever got pulled over by a cop, to do exactly what he/she said. And, that's what I did. Nowadays, you see parents teaching kids to disobey the cops and that they don't have to listen to the cops. That is bullshit. Again, watch Live PD and you will see it in action. Be respectful to the cop and things typically go smoothly, even if you committed a crime. Be disrespectful, yell at the cop, disobey the cop and things can and should escalate against you very quickly. And, it doesn't matter what color your skin is or the color of the cops skin.

I fully respect the police for what they do day in and day out. It's a hard job and the majoirty are there to do a good job, to serve and protect the community. There are incidents that should have never happened and went too far. Some of it could be training/ lack there of or gung-ho cops that F'd up bad. Somewhere in the middle, I think it lies. I hope the corrupt ones are weeded out, but that is a far-fetched dream. For every bad apple, we do hear stories of good PO going above and beyond. It's a damn shame we are at a point that POC fears the police as much as they do. Something needs to happen to flip that script over time and soon. We, as citizens, esp. people of color, shouldn't fear for their lives over a traffic stop.

Reactions: MTC
TDX, I appreciate your responses.

Here's my response and it's not the best answer but, hopefully it can give you another perspective.

Please watch - "The Hate U Give". IMO, this movie gives the viewer the perspective of those on the other side of the shield.

TDX, I appreciate your responses.

Here's my response and it's not the best answer but, hopefully it can give you another perspective.

Please watch - "The Hate U Give". IMO, this movie gives the viewer the perspective of those on the other side of the shield.

I know there's two sides but I also know facts and numbers. The numbers, facts and statistics DO NOT come anywhere close to the picture being painted about a systemic racism problem with the cops. You just can't get there based on the facts. Sure, you can with emotion; with Demonrats lying about it all day every day; with the DNC's main stream media arm lying about it all day every day; and with social media rehashing the same videos from 3 or 5+ years ago over and over and over again like they just happened.