• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More great work by Black Lives Matter leaders

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean it's almost impossible to keep up with the great work by BLM leaders. Calling for defunding the police, defunding the police, bailing out criminals, resulting in a rampant crime wave that adversely affects ... never mind that stuff. Look at all the other great works like ... and how about ... well, what about ... buying mansions!

Okay, not a compelling list, I will give you that. But good news, what about Adora Nwofor's recent work?!?! Huh, what about her wonderful behavior in committing a hate crime??

The head of the Black Lives Matter movement in Calgary has been charged with a hate crime for allegedly impeding access to a Catholic school.​

Court records show Adora Nwofor was charged with mischief on June 2, in connection with an incident on May 26, for allegedly “wilfully obstructing and interfering” with the use of a property “primarily used for religious worship and educational purposes.”

It’s alleged she interfered with people’s use of St. Thomas Aquinas School on 26 Avenue S.W. “for reasons of bias, prejudice, or hate based on race or ethnic origin.”

Okay, maybe not as good as I had hoped. But give BLM a break, the organization is busy trying try dodge taxes in California and stiff its vendors! Damn, that is a lot of work and doing great things for mansion sales!!

Then they ask why Huwhyte Pipoze are no longer interested in talking about how oppressed non whites are.

Who radicalized me? You did woke “civil rights” activist.

Another great and inspiring civil rights icon:

7pm7ac.jpg

Just some English pig, you know.....

I certify that as a true and representative assessment of hockey penalties from the time before Bettman and Americanization ruined the NHL.

I certify that as a true and representative assessment of hockey penalties from the time before Bettman and Americanization ruined the NHL.
Shut up SnowBack or we will beat you up and take your maple syrup.

And that radicalisation was deliberate, so the left could push the right wing white nazi terrorist narrative
Dude who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburgh was found guilty on all charges on Friday and naturally the media carefully avoids pointing out that he is a registered Democrat.

Dude who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburgh was found guilty on all charges on Friday and naturally the media carefully avoids pointing out that he is a registered Democrat.

Well of course. They're pure and noble in all things they do. If they do something wrong it's someone else's fault. If the narrative doesn't suit their political purpose, then it is quickly cast aside.

The headlines never read crazy trans blue haired nut job shoots up school either.

Well of course. They're pure and noble in all things they do. If they do something wrong it's someone else's fault. If the narrative doesn't suit their political purpose, then it is quickly cast aside.

The headlines never read crazy trans blue haired nut job shoots up school either.
download (45).png