• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More integrity from (D)im presidential candidate

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A top aide to Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer in Iowa has privately offered campaign contributions to local politicians in exchange for endorsing his White House bid, according to multiple people with direct knowledge of the conversations.

https://www.chieftain.com/zz/news/20191107/report-steyer-aide-offered-money-for-endorsements

Steyer is one of the most irritatingly sleazy lowlife liars ever to pollute the planet. Guy became a billionaire through hedge funds that invested heavily - HEAVILY - in building coal plants in China, and now wags his finger and lectures me on "global warming." He has been advocating impeachment - i.e., overthrowing an elected President - for more than two years, so save me the "Oh, Ukraine, quid pro quo" bullshit. He accuses Trump of dishonesty, while buying his way onto the debate stage and trying to bribe politicians for endorsements.

Dishonest, preachy, lying scumbag. I guess that does make him the perfect (D)im candidate.

images
images
1yn9ew.jpg