• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More news on Planned Parenthood, the baby chop shop

Pure evil and barbaric. Murder! Either inside or outside the body when it's a forced hand.

If someone dismembered a live puppy or a kitten they'd be in jail. But it's perfectly legal and apparently acceptable to a lot of people to do to a human baby.
Everybody's all "It's a woman's right to choose" but no one wants to face the reality of what it is they do. She has to chop it up because somehow that's less horrifying to her staff than an intact baby coming out. Seriously how do people like this sleep at night?

What are you people talking about? Planned Parenthood is the ONLY place women can get healthcare. That's why they must get your tax money because women would die in the streets without their vital services.

I thought at that point in the pregnancy it's "just a clump of cells"? If that's the case, how is it possible to dismember a clump of cells? Wouldn't you need arms and legs? That's the talking point I'm hearing from PP supporters...it's a clump of cells. Then again, aren't all humans a clump of cells really? Honestly, if we want to keep it legal I believe every woman who walks into a clinic to have an abortion should be forced to watch an actual video of one being performed, in high definition detail and give approval afterwards before having one.