• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More oval office access than any president in modern history!!

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-white-house-oval-office-235278

I like so much of what he is doing.

Trump’s open-door Oval Office
The new White House staff may have more access to the president than any in modern history.
By ANNIE KARNI 02/23/17 05:04 AM EST
170222_donald_trump_gty_1160.jpg

“The president likes to be accessible, including with his staff, and will continue that," a White House staffer said. |

When Omarosa Manigault, the former “Celebrity Apprentice” antihero-turned-White House adviser, needs to talk to President Donald Trump, she simply strolls into the Oval Office.

As assistant to the president and director of communications for the office of public liaison, Manigault enjoys what Trump aides refer to as walk-in privileges — meaning she doesn’t need an appointment or permission to pop her head in and consult with the leader of the free world.

and Africans love him

In west Africa, Trump — not Obama — a beacon of hope

ACCRA, Ghana — Good riddance Barack Obama. And welcome Donald Trump.

Surprisingly, that’s the view of many people in this western African nation, which is 78 percent Christian and 11 percent Muslim.

“Of course we all supported the first black president of the United States. But along the line, we were disappointed,” said the Rev. Dr. John B. Ghartey, general secretary of Ghana’s Assemblies of God Church, speaking at a roundtable with religious leaders here in Ghana’s capital.

“The expectation was so high. First of all, he’s black. Secondly, he professed to be a Christian. There were certain values we expected him to cherish, as a black man, and as a Christian,” Ghartey said. “But he did not succeed in representing the Christian community.”

img_1917.jpg

Many expressed a souring of Obama — a son of Africa, whose father was Kenyan — over the course of his eight-year administration. They cited Obama’s support of gay rights and same-sex marriage; a lack of U.S. aid for struggling, African countries, and lack of progress for African Americans under his administration.

“I know some Americans are disappointed, but I think Trump will do well. I see Trump as someone who is going to transform America. God is on his side,” said Adel Kwesi Majdoub, 36, a broadcast journalist with Metro-TV Ghana.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/in-west-africa-trump-not-obama-a-beacon-of-hope/

Don't forget the transparency as well.....

They even have to lie about golfing.

Don't forget the transparency as well.....

They even have to lie about golfing.

What a hating **** nozzle you are. I'll tell you what, let's make a wager comparing your beloved Kenyan and his golfing and vacation habits, and Donald's, eh?

In his 8 years, the Muslim golfed 333 times. He took 28 vacations using 217 vacation days costing the American Taxpayer $85Million.

There's 2,920 days in 8 years. 550 times B. Hussein was either golfing or vacationing on our dime. 19% of his elected time was not working. He took a day off for every four days he worked.

At the end of Trump's 8 years, let's compare who spent more time working, who spent more time golfing and vacationing. I know that Trump will have golfed and vacationed less than Obama did.

The winner makes a monetary donation to Steeler Nation of $300.

It could be a non starter. Obama wasn't doing much work even when he wasn't vacationing or golfing.

Obama admitted to being lazy during an interview with Barbara Walters. One of the few times I believed him.