• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More white male teachers misbehaving

Why can't these male students keep it in their pants?

The worst part is that these teenagers can't shut the hell up. You have a sex crazed woman wanting to ride you into the ground and you have to open your yap!?? Maybe when your married you'll realize just how good you had it, punk!

The worst part is that these teenagers can't shut the hell up. You have a sex crazed woman wanting to ride you into the ground and you have to open your yap!?? Maybe when your married you'll realize just how good you had it, punk!

Reverse the sexes. Are you going to say the same thing about a female student getting dicked down by a handsome young math teacher with six pack abs?

Female sexual predators are still sexual predators.

Reverse the sexes. Are you going to say the same thing about a female student getting dicked down by a handsome young math teacher with six pack abs?

Female sexual predators are still sexual predators.

Truth. I don't know why we can't say that. Oh wait- FEMINISM.

****, traumatized my ***. They were 17 and 18. No way in hell were they victims. Every male in the world at that age is dying to get laid.

****, traumatized my ***. They were 17 and 18. No way in hell were they victims. Every male in the world at that age is dying to get laid.

Do a little research, there are long term negative psychological effects for these young men. Just like the male predators female predators are not seeking out the happy well adjusted kids.

Do a little research, there are long term negative psychological effects for these young men. Just like the male predators female predators are not seeking out the happy well adjusted kids.

Maybe some people are different. I know that if 30 years ago I was able to have sex with Ms. Baker, my Spanish teacher, I'd still be smiling about it today.

Maybe some people are different. I know that if 30 years ago I was able to have sex with Ms. Baker, my Spanish teacher, I'd still be smiling about it today.

My Spanish teacher was very attractive also but it was an open secret around school that she was a lesbian and spent a lot of time with another lady teacher who was very butch. Honestly I can't think of any teachers I had that I would have wanted to get with. Most of them were old, eyeing retirement around the corner, and didn't give a **** anymore.

Sorry, but this is abhorrent.
It's really NOT cool.
Teachers take part in molding young minds.
In the same breath as saying, "If I were this kid, I'd have kept my mouth shut and be still thinking about it fondly people" would probably be the same people that get agitated that teachers try and push a political narrative/agenda down our kids' throats.
Teachers are in a position of authority and also have an affect on their students, both positive and negative.
I can recall EVERY single teacher I've ever had, from kindergarten through college. I can recite the reasons I liked them or didn't care for them.
Most of it can be traced to their teaching style and the classroom environment.
I can't imagine if one of them had taken advantage of me.......this coming from someone whose first sexual encounter was at 13, but of course was with someone my own age and not an instructor at my elementary school.

Honestly, the sexes are not equal when it come to how it treats sexual interactions. There are HUGE differences between how biology and instinct play a roll in the emotional attachment of sexual intercourse.

It is not correct to just say "flip the circumstances" of a sexual encounter and expect the same psychological or physical repercussions.

By the very difference of biology sex for females has incredibly more long-term ramifications than it does for men. And society can't morally change men completely to feel that same responsibility and commitment. Society tries (and it should) to teach our male children that sex is not a just a short term act but that it has responsibilities to go with it, but that is strongly counteractive to our biological desire to procreate and "spread our seed".

Women, biologically or instinctually, treat sex like that. Sure there is inherent pleasure that make women want to have sex, but biologically they still want to use sex to establish an emotion connection with the male of the species to make the male "stay with them" to take care of any potential offspring.

We are just too different as sexes to teach children the same exact way and expect/punish each sex equally in every circumstance. It is unfortunate but anyone with a daughter knows their responsibility when it comes to sexual protection is greater than what we teach boys. Their risks are greater. Mistakes can often have greater ramifications.

We're just different. It's a wonderful thing and should be celebrated rather than try to put us all in the same box of behavior.

or you could all be rapists like Islam teaches

Teen sexually assaulted three separate times in one hour

A 17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted three times in one hour as she walked home from a night out in London

Street surveillance footage picked up bits of the assaults.

Footage of the first attack shows a man and the victim appearing to go into a doorway on the same road, cops said. The man is not seen again in the footage, but pieces of the girl’s clothing were found nearby.

Shortly after midnight, another CCTV camera picked up the girl stumbling down the street as she’s followed by a bearded man racing on a bicycle.

The man eventually attacks her and the footage shows the victim emerging shortly after with her clothing disheveled.

Minutes later, the girl suffered a third attack, possibly involving two or three men, cops said.

Following the sex crime, a passerby spotted the teen lying on the street “in a state of distress” and immediately called the authorities, police said.

“This is a horrific multiple sexual assault on a young female who was simply making her way home after a night out,” said Detective Inspector Suzanne Jordan of the police department’s Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/13/teen-sexually-assaulted-three-separate-times-in-one-hour/

I don't know man, I slept with two different teachers when I was in high school and I didn't suffer any trauma or long term effects. I was 16 the first time and almost 18 the second time, the first girl was just that a girl she was 23, the second was a married 40 something and all women. my future lovers were pretty grateful I slept with the second one she was a teacher in every sense of the word. the other thing was I never told anyone until way after I graduated not even my best friend.

I don't know man, I slept with two different teachers when I was in high school and I didn't suffer any trauma or long term effects. I was 16 the first time and almost 18 the second time, the first girl was just that a girl she was 23, the second was a married 40 something and all women. my future lovers were pretty grateful I slept with the second one she was a teacher in every sense of the word. the other thing was I never told anyone until way after I graduated not even my best friend.

You da man!
The only thing from high school I ever kept secret for a long time was getting pulled over for speeding in the driver's ed car. The football coach was the instructor.
Me: "I won't tell anyone if you don't."
Coach: "Deal."

I had the hots for my junior year science teacher. she was 23 and incredible. I stayed after school many days for tutoring from her. toward the end of the school year we started making out. that is the furthest she would go, It went on my senior year also. I never told anyone. I graduated and that summer I turned 18. No cell phones back then, but I had her home number and would call her every once in a while. that thanksgiving break of my freshman year, we got together and we ended up hooking up. it was the 1st Thanksgiving I didn't spend with my family. I didn't leave her house until I had to go back to school.

Christmas break basically same deal. By the time spring break came along she was engaged to marry another teacher. Havent seen her since. thought about her a lot.

I saw a story about a "refugee" with the teeth of a 38-year-old man. He cleaned his age was 17. They fired the dental technician who reported it to the press.