• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Most dangerous cities in America

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19/most-dangerous-cities-in-america-2013_n_4816774.html

1. Detroit - I know, shocker
2. Oakland - Surprised by this since the Raiders fans are usually dressed so well
3. St. Louis
4. Memphis - Thanks a lot Supe
5. Stockton
6. Birmingham
7. Baltimore - Ray Rice and Ray Ray didn't even commit their crimes here
8. Cleveland - I would kill someone if I had to live there, so this one is understood
9. Atlanta
10. Milwaukee

Now just take a gander at this map and play the old pin the above city on the map game.
2012electoralcountybycountymap111612web.jpg

How long will these mindless ******* continue to vote for the ones keeping them down? Discuss.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
When you add the prevalence of unwanted children and poverty together, you get widespread crime and violence. What is not to get about this?

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's odd; my county voted D but is red on that map.

xjx

Reaction score
The colors on that map appear wrong. Waay wrong.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Looks like the AFC North and NFC North are taking the tops spots.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
When you add the prevalence of unwanted children and poverty together, you get widespread crime and violence. What is not to get about this?
Quit being racist.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
How long will these mindless ******* continue to vote for the ones keeping them down? Discuss.
Forever, because there are few jobs in any of those places except govt jobs and everyone suckles from the govt teat.
My company HQ is in Memphis but they haven't had our annual meeting there for about four years now. I've got to think crime has something to do with it. Try to get lunch on Saturday outside the convention center and it ain't happening. Why? EVERYPLACE is closed. Why? The govt is closed on weekends.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid Hollywood elites have bought up Jackson Hole, WY, so now they vote like CA. Scum.

Saw a bumper sticker the other day - Welcome to Wyoming, where we don't care how you did it back home."