• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Muslim terrorists target Christians in tourist-beach attack, Ivory Coast, 16 killed

Spike

Reaction score
At least 16 people have been reportedly killed in the attack in Ivory Coast

Terrifying footage from scene shows holidaymakers running for their lives

Suspected al Qaeda terrorists shot dead a five-year-old boy who fell to his knees and prayed for his life during a terror attack on a tourist resort in Ivory Coast, eyewitnesses have said.

At least four men armed with AK47s and hand grenades killed 16 people, including four Europeans, in the historic town of Grand Bassam before they were gunned down in a shootout with government troops.

One survivor who saw the attack unfold said: 'They killed a child despite him kneeling down and begging. They shot a woman in the chest. They've killed innocent people.'

Another witness, Marcel Guy, said a man with a long beard spoke to two children in Arabic and spared the life of the one who was able to recite an Islamic prayer.

'The Christian boy was shot and killed right in front of my eyes,' Guy said

3227EDEB00000578-3490273-Locals_help_a_badly_injured_victim_on_to_the_back_of_a_backup_tr-m-22_1457894115264.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ory-Coast-beach-hotel-popular-Westerners.html

--------------------------------

Killing Christians. Where's Obama?

oh right, Islam is the Religion of Peace and Tolerance

Last edited:
but ... the Crusades

Clearly this was Islamic terrorism. Odumma won't even acknowledge it.

Workplace violence....

What kind of a monster shoots a five year old? Damn.

Total embargo on those places. pull our folks out, blockade them and let them starve.

More workplace violence.
Well, it was someone's workplace.

Or of course Global Warming. One never knows.

More important than terrorists?

they don't think so

Migrant crisis pushes climate change off EU summit agenda

Europe's migrant crisis has kicked climate change off the agenda of EU leaders' talks this week, officials said, prompting accusations from green campaigners that the European Union has given up its leadership on environmental issues.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-climatechange-idUSKCN0WG1MW

What did the tourists do to make the Muslims so mad at them?

What did the tourists do to make the Muslims so mad at them?

They didn't pledge allegiance to Allah and strap on bombs to kill innocents. Like a 5 year old on his knees, begging for his life. This is the terrorism that Obama loves, condones and refuses to not only fight but not even acknowledge. This is just one of many reasons why we need Trump.

A YouTube video?

Of course this got ZERO news coverage because it doesn't promote the Muslim loving liberal media's view of reality.

I blame Obama!

This is the terrorism that Obama loves, condones and refuses to not only fight but not even acknowledge

Hold his feet to the fire, make him burn in hell

Congress unanimous on ISIS genocide of Christians; Pressure mounts on White House

Pressure is mounting on the Obama administration to take action following a unanimous Congressional vote Monday approving a resolution to designate the persecution of Christians and other minorities in the Mid East by the Islamic State as “genocide.”

The resolution, which passed in the House in a 383-0 vote, comes ahead of a March 17 deadline requiring Secretary of State John Kerry to announce a final decision.

The designation would legally categorize the targeting, torture, uprooting and slaughtering of Christians, Yazidis and Kurds as "genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity."

http://www.foreigndesknews.com/breaking-news/congress-isis-genocide-pressure-white-house/

The bottom line is Muslims around the world have to get their house in order and if they don't (or can't) they can't keep expecting Western ideology and democracies to "accept" them into 21st century civilization carte blanche.

This is on no one but themselves to fix. Otherwise the bombs keep falling, the walls go up and innocent people die (on both sides).

I think as we drift towards a more isolationist platform when it comes to Middle Eastern relations (based on the support of Sanders and Trump's platforms) and Europe's political future drift more and more right-wing as a result of the Syrian immigration crisis, the walls will start to go up very quickly.

Then the west will sit back and see what happens.

Note, I'm not entirely supportive of this plan. 10 years ago, I thought the invasion of Iraq could have been a good thing if done correctly. I thought a non-Sharia, democratic (at least somewhat), capitalistic economy and government could have been created in Iraq (similar to and better than Turkey). A central state that breaks up the swath of Sharia-governed states from the Atlantic Ocean to Packistan. But the people here and in Europe were sold a bag of goods by liberal politicians that our help was worthless to the region (and in some cases a hindrance) so we got out only to leave a power void so huge the worst of the worst scum of the earth took over and the so-called "governments" rot in corruption and religious self-righteousness behind the very type of wall they denounce the West about.

I think isolationist and nationalism platforms are coming back in full force this election cycle.

A YouTube video?

Of course this got ZERO news coverage because it doesn't promote the Muslim loving liberal media's view of reality.

I blame Obama!

It was on the world news. It was a despicable, inhuman act and it was covered....while I was eating dinner. Sickening.

The resolution, which passed in the House in a 383-0 vote, comes ahead of a March 17 deadline requiring Secretary of State John Kerry to announce a final decision.
Apparently some Democrats didn't get the memo.

So when Dylann Roof a Lutheran killed 9 fellow Christians what was that called?
Christian terrorism or Lutheran terrorism?

An individual psychopath with a gun. Can you at least try not being a tool?

I'm a Lutheran and I have guns. Strangely, I don't feel like killing anyone.

if it happened as often as Islamic terrorism, sure.