• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'NBC has hired a racist': The internet bashes network for hiring Megyn Kelly

Spike

Reaction score
BWAhahahahahaha!

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG the libs are going apeshit all over again!

2015.08.10-mrconservative-55c8f41fc9225.jpg

Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News for NBC, and her decision lit up social media with reminders of her past controversial statements

Kelly will join the network for as host of a daytime news program and an “in-depth” Sunday news program.

She could potentially join former colleagues Gretchen Carlson, who guest-hosted NBC’s “Today” show Tuesday morning, and Greta Van Susteren, who is reportedly under consideration by MSNBC for a hosting position.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/nbc...hes-network-for-hiring-ideologue-megyn-kelly/

Carlson and Kelly were the 2 who complained about Fox New chief Ailes and lead to his ouster. Now both get NBC jobs. Corporate espionage?

Good. Now I don't have to see her. I used to think she was hot. Now I just kind of want to smack her.

1021207_1_Megyn%20Kelly_standard.jpg

I fail to see this as an upward move. Probably bad residual blood from the Ailes fiasco.

I think she went too far in giving Trump a hard time in attempt to look unbiased. I haven't watched her show much since.

She'll be taking her blood with her. No big loss.

It's more than just her

potentially join former colleagues Gretchen Carlson, and Greta Van Susteren,

THE RIGHT WING IS TAKING OVER NBC!

hahahahahaha

It's more than just her

hahahahahaha

Greta isn't right wing. Carlson, yes. But not Greta.

It's more than just her

hahahahahaha

Now watch their ratings go up.

These people are not "journalists" nor "reporters", they are now celebrity shells that read teleprompters and promote their brand.

She's probably getting paid $15 million/year for the move so I don't blame her, or her work to build her "brand" up to be worth that much. Good for her. But to think they do an actual service for this country or actually report news is almost comical to me.

The news/facts are the the same no matter who's mouth it comes out of. Unfortunately, networks don't seem to realize this.

Reactions: MTC
LOVE Kimberly Guilfoyle!!!! She would be great!!!! (And she's gorgeous to boot).

Tucker Carlson gets the 9pm slot! Good for him, I like that guy. Maybe Kimberly will get his 7pm slot.

From Drudge:

TUCKER NEW CABLE KING
GETS 9 PM FOXNEWS

**EXCLUSIVE**
Thu Jan 05 2017 09:30 ET

2017 starts off with a BANG! as FOX NEWS executives will announce Tucker Carlson replaces the vacating Megyn Kelly at 9 PM ET, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The dramatic move caps Carlson's rapid rise at the nation's top-rated cable channel.

MORE

"Tucker has already proven to be an audience powerhouse at 7 PM, now sky is the limit!" an insider explains.

"FOX NEWS will not be tamed."

In recent weeks, the Carlson show hit #1 audience and demo with a mix of explosive interviews and hard-hitting topics.

Timing isn't everything in the business, it's the only thing, and Carlson arrives just as the Trump presidency begins.

The broadcast wunderkind previously anchored shows on CNN, MSNBC and PBS.

Developing...

KG won't be moving on from The Five. Great on that show, generic when sitting in for Hannity or whomever.