• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New from Londonistan

The law criminalises “using [a] public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety,” and can result in a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000.

“Pure rants, very childish [people online] are increasingly criminalised, and as a result of that the police is becoming more and more involved in controlling our morality”, explained Frank Furedi, emeritus professor of sociology at the University of Kent, on BBC Radio 4 this morning.

Hey, what could go wrong?

Except maybe everything.

The law criminalises “using [a] public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety,” and can result in a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000.

“Pure rants, very childish [people online] are increasingly criminalised, and as a result of that the police is becoming more and more involved in controlling our morality”, explained Frank Furedi, emeritus professor of sociology at the University of Kent, on BBC Radio 4 this morning.

Hey, what could go wrong?

Except maybe everything.

Mmmkay, but will they prosecute any Muslims under that law? Me thinks not.

I fear The United Kingdom is lost.

The leftists in Europe fear being called racist more than they fear losing their freedom and being made Dhimmis.

I fear The United Kingdom is lost.

The leftists in Europe fear being called racist more than they fear losing their freedom and being made Dhimmis.
It is racist to NOT become a Dhimmi.

Europe is lost

German girls given temporary tattoos to help prevent swimming pool sex attacks

YOUNG girls are being given temporary tattoos in swimming pools spelling out word “NO” after a spate of sex attacks at public baths.

Tattoo-702610.jpg

Alleged sex attacks by migrants have caused heated debate in the area over the last few months and some pools are hiring extra security - or even banning asylum seekers altogether.

Since the beginning of 2016 dozens of swimming pool sex attacks have been reported to German police. Germany recently introduced a new 'No Means No' law amid increasing levels of sexual assaults by migrants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-TATTOOS-to-prevent-swimming-pool-sex-attacks

---------------

yah - that'll work like those 'don't touch me' bracelets the Swedish girls are wearing these days

Muslim migrants don't speak German?

Why doesn't it spell out "nein"?

No is as good as nein to these savages. Hey, I have a great idea. ....let's take a million more of those ******* here . Let's support them with our tax dollars, and watch them complain about our corrupt culture. .

No is as good as nein to these savages. Hey, I have a great idea. ....let's take a million more of those ******* here . Let's support them with our tax dollars, and watch them complain about our corrupt culture. .

How about no.

They will probably do more than leech off tax payers money and complain. They are terrorist

Dang...too bad none of those shocked thirty witnesses was armed and able to save this girl.

Islam is love man pure love. 30 people and not one had the balls to do ****.******* cowards!

Islam is love man pure love. 30 people and not one had the balls to do ****.******* cowards!

Liberals don't have the guts to step up to a knife wielding terrorist. If a child is being attacked, bet your *** I'm intervening. I have a four year old son. I sympathize. ****, just last year I helped secuirty chase a shop lifter at walgreens lol. Just renting a movie at red box, see a coked out skinny thug on the run and bam. So yes, I would not put up with some abu snackbar goat banger thinking he can just kill cause his book says to