• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New National Anthem

Looks like she eats pretty good.

Well that was a big load of complete and total nonsense.

QBR.

There is no new national anthem. There is no new race anthem.

There is ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM. One. If you do not select that and have another, this is not your natjon. Go fight for Ukraine.

I can't believe how many people were defending her. The poor slave is only worth 12 million

**** YOU Jill Scott, whoever the **** you are.

Just one day, I wish to get up and not have to read about this bullshit.

I could kick you in the nooni right now. If you weren't so ******* fat.

They built the whole country, yet, now, they can't even get out of their own way. Ok

I can't believe how many people were defending her. The poor slave is only worth 12 million
In modern America, slavery has become quite profitable. Pro athletes making tens of millions a year talking about getting paid slave wages. This woman worth $12 million talking like she knows anything about being a slave. People are stupid, and it is going to be our end.

I once thought people were just being compassionate with their reasoning, thinking with their emotions. Now I question what the IQ of the average liberal is.
It’s not just liberals. A lot of people are stupid about a lot of things these days.

I once thought people were just being compassionate with their reasoning, thinking with their emotions. Now I question what the IQ of the average liberal is.

Stupid and extremely ignorant. Who needs history and facts when you're ruled by emotions,feelings and fabricated fiction.

The rest of the world must think we've gone full retard. At this going rate I'd be shocked if someone doesn't invade us in the not too distant future.

I suppose we can just pick our own national anthem now so, I pick white summer by Jimmy page.