• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL is a joke: Rivera and Jack Del Rio

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Apologies if this was already posted or referenced. It was bad enough we have the "Commanders" foisted on us by HR/PC, but I guess Jack Del Rio will now go down in Darryl Morey infamy.

Obviously no place at the table for conservative white males in the NFL to speak aloud. What a spineless product.

PS. The updated wiki entry for Rivera was hilarious.

And our team that we have all known and loved our entire life has definitely had its own face plants with the anthem a few years ago, the helmet decal, and PC.

And our team that we have all known and loved our entire life has definitely had its own face plants with the anthem a few years ago, the helmet decal, and PC.

Big AL saved Steeler Football for me. The only guy to come out of the tunnel.

Overall I really can't stand the NFL for what they have become.

I'm happy I got to watch the great years before they trashed it all up with marxist social justice nonsense and fabricated dynasties.

Props to Jack for calling out the poser hypocrites. The NFL chose to be political. You either hear all voices or you just shut the **** up and play football. Which is what everyone prefers.

DelRio shoulda said f off, and resigned.
If there were any integrity left, every player and coach across the board should sit out the season. They kneel, cry, sit and pray for every other cause....When the "f" are they gonna use their platform and stand up for American freedoms?

Big AL saved Steeler Football for me. The only guy to come out of the tunnel.

Overall I really can't stand the NFL for what they have become.

I'm happy I got to watch the great years before they trashed it all up with marxist social justice nonsense and fabricated dynasties.

Props to Jack for calling out the poser hypocrites. The NFL chose to be political. You either hear all voices or you just shut the **** up and play football. Which is what everyone prefers.
I actually did not watch a game in 2020 other than the second half of the game in Dallas when I was in a hotel traveling, and then I decided to watch a few games last year because I am such a Rothlisberger fan knowing it was likely his swan song. So for me it’s kind of a combination of the things you mentioned as well as really believing they should have moved on from Tomlin after the Jacksonville debacle. And they keep reaffirming and doubling down on him and he certainly has no qualms about How the NFL has evolved on these issues. You’re right, the anthem was a really bad look for a franchise that became famous for its bed rock American values, Rocky Bleier, and blue-collar mentality. Not coastal elite mentality.

If there were any integrity left, every player and coach across the board should sit out the season. They kneel, cry, sit and pray for every other cause....When the "f" are they gonna use their platform and stand up for American freedoms?
I get what you are saying but lets be honest most of the players are raised by single mothers with the DNC Vote Slave Mentality and that is never going to happen.

Seems to me like a perfect Go Fund Me opportunity for Mr Del Rios fine..

I know he has the money but it a chance for nfl fans who disagree with this to make a statement

Got to be a freedom of speech conservation organization to start this?

Seems to me like a perfect Go Fund Me opportunity for Mr Del Rios fine..

I know he has the money but it a chance for nfl fans who disagree with this to make a statement

Got to be a freedom of speech conservation organization to start this?
I bet go fund me would not permit that. They seem to not allow such hate for collections.

it is crazy that Jan 6th has gone so far.

Never.

They want the freebies at tax payers expense. This is why I am having a hard time tuning in sundays in the fall. My interest seems to fade each season

For the last several years it seems that the left ranks have swollen to an enormous amount. so many more of them at protests, walks, etc. after further thought, it isn't that their are more of them than conservatives. we just hold steady jobs and are at work more than our friends on the right

For the last several years it seems that the left ranks have swollen to an enormous amount. so many more of them at protests, walks, etc. after further thought, it isn't that their are more of them than conservatives. we just hold steady jobs and are at work more than our friends on the right
Annnddd they don’t get arrested, canceled, **** on by their employer. WE say one word of our thoughts and you shall be cast down.

Yeah we have jobs but, that's not it.
The real reason? I haven't gotten off my *** to do anything. How about you?
Why? We tend to keep to ourselves. Obeying laws. Letting others live their lives as opposed to the other side trying to force us to accept, comply, rejoice and celebrate everything against our beliefs.
I truly believe most Americans want to just get along with each other but, the media and loud mouths will never let us know that. Bad for business.

287794312_10221271728408991_2423826800526232670_n.jpg

Why? We tend to keep to ourselves. Obeying laws. Letting others live their lives as opposed to the other side trying to force us to accept, comply, rejoice and celebrate everything against our beliefs.
I truly believe most Americans want to just get along with each other but, the media and loud mouths will never let us know that. Bad for business.
Yeah this. In my development and my circle, we are all not on the same page but we all coexist wonderfully.

This is just me, but I feel we all want the same thing…pay bills, have fun, and make a better life for our kids. While we may not agree on other things the above keep us going.

I think the majority of people just want to live their life, pay their bills and enjoy leisure.

I know I want to be left alone, enjoy my family and really don’t care one’s political affiliations. Any first world country wouldn’t thrive without the majority of people not getting along.

The media gives the bark to the loudest group which I feel is not an accurate representation of citizens