• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL Network showing the game- unless

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You live in a market where the damn Ravens take precedent. Then it's blocked out. I get a crossed out eye on the game in the guide, which means those ******** at the NFL are not allowing the NFL Network game to show in this area. Dicks.

Joe

You live in a market where the damn Ravens take precedent. Then it's blocked out. I get a crossed out eye on the game in the guide, which means those ******** at the NFL are not allowing the NFL Network game to show in this area. Dicks.

Joe

This kind of stuff is what makes me hate the NFL even more.

Joe
You can catch it streaming….

Joe
Ahhh....that would be me unfortunately...

Thanks for the bad news t-man :(

But i'm also in the Eagles and Redskins market technically...maybe there's a chance? maybe?
And I was looking forward to it to....its Bingo night for the wifey and would just be me, nice libation or three, the dog ....and the Men of Steel night!
Fingers croosed.

It's on Hulu

I swear we get more games here than friends and family in the Harrisburg area do.