• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No such thing as conspiracies...here's $5.7B worth of one.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
Imagine if YOU got popped lifting $5.70 worth rice and beans from your local grocery....minimum is probably probation.

Now imagine what will happen to these ********.

the over/under starts at NOTHING other than the fines, which probably doesn't cover what they basically STOLE.

http://theantimedia.org/big-banks-f...leading-guilty-to-global-currency-conspiracy/

yep, let's keep electing their minions from the (D)'s and (R)'s, great ******* idea.

If there is a world wide conspiracy then why are they being punished? Shouldn't the people punishing them be in on the conspiracy as well?

Not sure I've heard anyone argue that companies and people can't conspire. The issue has always been about a world wide conspiracy like the Rothschild and Illuminati.

maybe 'cos they got busted?

pfff....yer right...not a conspiracy.

maybe 'cos they got busted?

pfff....yer right...not a conspiracy.

I never said it wasn't a conspiracy. It isn't a world wide Rothchild's controlling the world conspiracy. Again if there are people in control of the entire world then how do they get busted? Oh right.. they don't...

I didn't say anything about that Illuminati crap, which I happen to not really believe....though the Rothschild involvement in international banking is fairly well proven....the article didn't mention either of those things either.

it's been suggested to me here many times that there are no such things as conspiracies...these ******** managed to get caught....some others, may not have.

so other than bringing up the tin foil aspects, what do you think about this?

I didn't say anything about that Illuminati crap, which I happen to not really believe....though the Rothschild involvement in international banking is fairly well proven....the article didn't mention either of those things either.

it's been suggested to me here many times that there are no such things as conspiracies...these ******** managed to get caught....some others, may not have.

so other than bringing up the tin foil aspects, what do you think about this?

I've never heard anyone dispute the facts of real conspiracies. Every time I've seen conspiracies shot down is when it gets into the tin-foiled hat people talking about the world being ran by elites.

As far as this particular story goes. I'm not surprised at all. But it looks like the system works right? I bet there are conspiracies between the WH and the IRS, HLS, and just about every other dept. in government. I say let's audit the fed. I say let's put a special prosecutor to find out about the IRS scandal. Right?

I I bet there are conspiracies between the WH and the IRS, HLS, and just about every other dept. in government. I say let's audit the fed. I say let's put a special prosecutor to find out about the IRS scandal. Right?

No matter how loud we scream...that ain't happenin' Vader. If Ron Paul couldn't make it happen after years of insistence, there's zero chance they give that up. Now move along, nothing to see here.

Of course not.

If you audited the Federal Reserve, you'd pretty easily discover and quite possibly disclose how utterly useless it is. The Federal Reserve uses fiat money based on nothing more than how much "fiat money" they say is circulating at any given time in the world. It's not even based on actual ******* physical paper money or otherwise. It's based on computer transactions where some guy types in a value to some bank somewhere who disburses that "money" to other banks at an "interest rate" so they can "loan" it to utterly moronic people who think it has value.

Seriously, it's that ******* stupid. When we went off the gold standard, we sold our souls. There is NOTHING to provide any actual value to ANYTHING we own or produce.

Good talk.