• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

not getting into a tizzy over which political party is in power.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I have recently been somewhat enamored with this subject. A couple guys I play golf with tried to help me understand but, they being black, doubted that I would understand. AND their right...I don't get it.

Democrats’ Hoodwinking of Blacks
http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/07/d...zVk5JVjNQRldkYlZhOHVDSnBXYUxjd25rajZFbE5NayJ9

Ask any black person which political party has been black people’s political ally. With near unanimity, blacks would answer the Democratic Party.

Asked which political party has been hostile to blacks, they’d say the Republican Party with similar unanimity.

For better answers, check out Prager University’s five-minute clip, “The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party,” by Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University. http://tinyurl.com/kq3gxuw

Since its founding in the late 1820s, the Democratic Party has defended slavery, started the Civil War, and opposed Reconstruction. The Democratic Party imposed segregation. Its members engaged in the lynchings of blacks and opposed the civil rights acts of the 1950s and ’60s.

President Woodrow Wilson was a progressive Democrat and an avowed racist who shared many views with the Ku Klux Klan.

By the way, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower who sent troops to ensure that black students could attend Little Rock’s Central High School.

What was the political party of Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who, during the 1960s civil rights movement, declared that he stood for “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever” and blocked black students from entering the University of Alabama?

A few years later, the only serious congressional opposition to the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 came from Democrats.

Today, Democrats use diplomacy to hoodwink blacks. They tell blacks to be against those—such as Education Secretary Betsy DeVos—who are for school vouchers that enable black parents to get their children out of rotten schools run by Democrats at the National Education Association.

I’d like to see the black community acting the way most Japanese and Chinese communities do—not getting into a tizzy over which political party is in power.

ec19c9aa25aa948ce97d5616a30a16fe.jpg

The Dems are the party of the blacks because they made sure that large numbers of urban blacks get welfare in exchange for votes, thereby keeping them dependent on the Dem party.
I figured out a long time ago that neither party cares about the blacks because the Dems know that at least 90% will vote Democrat and the Republicans know that at least 90% will vote Democrat.
Ever notice that both parties bend over backwards to get the Hispanic vote? This is because the Hispanics are smart enough to keep their vote in play so it means something.