• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not going full Madame Defarge here, but time to keep score as to who needs to pay

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The past four months have revealed so much that most of us knew, but were not yet willing to act on. So in keeping with the knitting club that prompted public executions by the thousands, here is my personal list of who needs to pay the piper for their corrupt, loathesome lies:

• 5. CNN. What a disgusting, vile, contemptible China boot-licking propaganda outlet. Most recently lied about Elon Musk's company not delivering ventilators to California, when that was 100% a lie told by lying liars praying that the virus kills millions so that they have a story and can blame Trump. **** them to hell. https://www.rt.com/usa/485997-musk-ventilators-cnn-report/ They need to be gone, today, NOW. IMMEDIATELY.
    4. Any media source that badmouthed Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment option. They may well have killed people with their lying lies and misinformation. Looking at you, MSNBC host John Berman, CNN and China butt-gerbil Brian "Homer Simpson" Stelter, a nitwit who actually wrote, "Why today's WH briefing was disturbing: presidential misinformation from the podium; dangerous and unconfirmed claims about hydroxychloroquine." **** you, Homer, I hope the disease infects you and your doctors refuse to prescribe hydroxychloroquine.
    3. Governor wHitler and her inane, nonsensical infringement on civil liberties. Cannot buy seeds and mulch, though the store selling seeds and mulch is open for business? Cannot travel to a second home in a safer, more isolated location, but CAN go to the weed store? **** you and and your bloated ***. Maybe use this time to mix in a salad, fatass? Mexican Governor Gavin Newsom is making a late push for this spot by promising $125 million of tax dollars from, you know, stupid American citizens to be paid to illegals.
    2. The worthless, China-worshiping, corrupt WHO. Who? Go **** yourself and tell us the disease does not spread person-to-person, masks don't help, don't use hydroxychloroquine, etc. Don't get defunded mad; just die in a funeral pyre in Chy-na.
    1. Aaaaand number one with a bullet - I hope thousands of bullets in the near future, from its own citizens - Chy-na, the corrupt, lying source of the disease. That ******* lying ***** of a nation has killed hundreds of thousands, and caused trillions of dollars of damage via a virus that almost certainly came from their biohazard lab. Above all else, **** China, now and forever.

I'll see your Dickens reference and raise you Arya Stark.

knitting_2822577b.jpg

"You're on the list now ..."

I have a list already, just waiting for the season to open.

Can’t we all just go back to when we were going to WW3 **** was so easier.

I am starting to believe that this whole Covid thing was orchestrated plot to destroy this country, or at least to derail it. A bold accusation, by someone not named Wig.

I can get behind those takes directed at all of those.....ahem......individuals.

I hope there is serious political / financial fallout for every one of them after this **** is over. China's economy deserves to be ruined after this and all those networks deserve to go out of business.