• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now they want to make Captain America gay

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...nce-with-givecaptainamericaaboyfriend-hashtag

n the footsteps of the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend hashtag, fans are now tweeting out #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend, in support of a romance between Steve Rogers and James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes.

The idea spins out of Cap's undeniable on-screen bromance -- at the very least -- with his WWII pal over the course of the "Captain America" films, as he put his life, and several of his friendships, on the line to save his former sidekick.

Here's a sample of what fans are saying:

CjP5zqqWgAEucMa.jpg

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend bc your “bro” doesn't look at you like he wants to kiss you and never let go

While the fan theory persists, Cap actor Chris Evans isn't so sure that his character's necessarily seeking a romance with Bucky (via TheFlickeringMyth): "That wouldn't be so bad. It's just never been part of my approach to the character. My subtext didn't involve that dynamic. I think even with the first Captain America film you see how drawn he is to Peggy Carter...I thought I put all that in the final scene, but maybe I didn't. Maybe I was just gazing at Sebastian too much."

He's been in love with women the entire movie. Why the **** would you make him gay just to satisfy a bunch of bleeding heart libtards? Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?

Making the noblest character, and one of the most popular gay?

Look--If you want to make new characters, go fo it. Please do not change the character the fans grew up on.

I heard they want to make the Finn character in Star Wars gay too. I'm okay with that because he's new and looks the part.

Aquaman, as had been decided on by this very board, is the gay superhero.

Marvel already did the whole homosexual conversion of the the longtime X-Men character Iceman just last year. This is just pure speculation and wish fulfillment on the part of the growing number of LBGT population who think their way of life should be the norm. Silly really.

Superman can have a love-hate relationship with Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman and Lois Lane can have a lesbian relationship.

[
MV5BMjE4NjExMjI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc0MjY2OQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
No surprise really. The entertainment industry has an agenda to fill and they know most Mer-icans will keep forking out big bucks to go to the movies and/or sit at home and watch TV. Until more people start to say to hell with it and quit shelling out $80+.a month to watch the crap they shovel out, they'll keep things business as usual and continue to mold America the way they see fit.

Superman can have a love-hate relationship with Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman and Lois Lane can have a lesbian relationship.

[
MV5BMjE4NjExMjI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc0MjY2OQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
nah. i'd pound wonder woman and see if she can take this kyrptonic pelvic thrust.

Marvel already did the whole homosexual conversion of the the longtime X-Men character Iceman just last year. This is just pure speculation and wish fulfillment on the part of the growing number of LBGT population who think their way of life should be the norm. Silly really.

Yep.

And nobody but comics fans called it what it was, blatant pandering.