• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NRA Members?

diver

Reaction score
I channel surfing last night and heard someone say that 74% of all NRA members want stricter gun control. I just chuckled...but for fun thought I would see. I am an NRA member and most certainly do not want stricter gun control. It's stupid. Enforce laws they have now. Anyway, that's 1 against stricter gun control. I wanna see in this little community here what the percentage would be.

I am not in favor of stricter gun control

That's absolute nonsense. The only thing I'd like to see is citizens training a lot more with them. Which would include the rifle range.

I’m a life member but I’m fed up. Wayne buys more houses than that racist BLM ***** does. I don’t want want your stupid ******* NRA ball cap That you keep sending me. I don’t wear hats. **** with the anti second amendment libtards who want to shrink our magazines and stfu.

I quit the NRA after they started working with Feinstein to pass legislation that would have made mentally ill people not allowed to own guns. The government was going to define who was mentally ill. Yeah, no thanks.

I'm tempted to join GOA.

I was a NRA member. I want FEWER Gun laws. I also want to end paying single mothers to have numerous bastardos that grow up without fathers and become the criminals that commit violent crimes at alarming rates.