• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

O Canada. No not the OC

I STILL haven't found anyone who can give me a clear example of Trump being racist against black folks.

He's said some things about 3rd world countries that are a bit cutting, but he ain't wrong.

And given we're on OUR way to becoming a 3rd world country, I suspect folks will talk **** about us too.

And THEY won't be wrong either.

I STILL haven't found anyone who can give me a clear example of Trump being racist against black folks.

He's said some things about 3rd world countries that are a bit cutting, but he ain't wrong.

And given we're on OUR way to becoming a 3rd world country, I suspect folks will talk **** about us too.

And THEY won't be wrong either.

You haven't found it because it doesn't exist. That's a parroted media and political lie.

What you will find is evidence of the exact opposite.

I'd really like that guy. I've followed him for a while. Common sense is right. He certainly has it.
Polievre is apparently WEF in the wayback.

Be careful. He speaks good words, but has become polished just recently.

Better than almost any other shitttthead in Canadian politics, but that ain't saying much.

Polievre is apparently WEF in the wayback.

Be careful. He speaks good words, but has become polished just recently.

Better than almost any other shitttthead in Canadian politics, but that ain't saying much.

I've only heard him a few times and know nothing of his history. I just figure anyone would be better than Trudeau.