• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama administration tracking Muslim candidates for military, Pentagon positions

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Yet another wtf moment. Just as this mob is talking about a Caliphate, we're looking to embed them in our military structure. We are actually seeking them out.

WASHINGTON — The administration of President Barack Obama has been identifying Muslims in the military in an effort to encourage their presence.

Officials said the Defense Department has been keeping records and tracking Muslims. They said the administration sought to attract Muslims both to the military and to the Pentagon.

from - http://www.worldtribune.com/2014/07/09/obama-looking-muslim-candidates-military-pentagon-positions/

This guy needs to be impeached. Plenty of reasons.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
You god damn racists. Need I remind you of the crusades?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This president is either an idiot, or diabolical....or both.

Spike

Reaction score
not just Muslims, he's building his own army

Illegal Immigrant “Children” Include MS-13 Gang Members

MS-13 recruiting youngsters at U.S Border Control. shelters but since they are minors themselves, nothing is being done to stop them.

The most dangerous and bloodthirsty street gangs in the United States -- including MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) with more than 70,000 members -- have discovered a human treasure-trove of potential members and they've begun their own recruitment drive at some of the less protected shelters housing illegal alien minors who have entered the United States

While U.S. political leaders are scrambling to cope with the crisis created by this mass migration of tens of thousands of mostly illegal alien minors who have swarmed into the U.S. via the Mexican border in recent weeks, it's believed that among the "children" are members of Latino gangs emanating from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala

It was reported earlier that these MS-13 gang members, some of whom have admitted to murder and torture in their home countries, are being held for placement inside the United States.just like all the rest of the "children".

da02c411-89ce-46a7-b45a-7bcd79ed1e37.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien-crisis-ms-13-recruiting-youngsters-at-u-s-shelters

-------------------------

yo, relax, I got this

wftdZGh.jpg

Last edited:

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I see a show on ms13. That group is ******* scary

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I thought promoting Muslims was NASA's job?