• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama attends MSNBC host wedding but not General's funeral

S

Steel Not A Player

You clearly never served.

Generals are politicians, not soldiers. They ride around in helicopters and roll with security entourages that would shame a sultan. There is a very good reason why rank and file enlisted soldiers despise their officer corps. Most officers are douchebags.

All these dead privates and sergeants, kids really, yet this is the first flag officer killed since Nam. Ask yourself why that is.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
You clearly never served.

Generals are politicians, not soldiers. They ride around in helicopters and roll with security entourages that would shame a sultan. There is a very good reason why rank and file enlisted soldiers despise their officer corps. Most officers are douchebags.

All these dead privates and sergeants, kids really, yet this is the first flag officer killed since Nam. Ask yourself why that is.

What was your branch Hero? Where and when did you serve? I didn't hate the officers I served under. Looks to me like you have seen too many movies or episodes of MASH.

bmoritz

Reaction score
Steel Not a Player, did you miss the part where he was killed IN ACTION?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
It's obvious Steel hasn't served a day. Either that or he has an axe to grind about not being promoted....and acts like a douchebag to prove a point...

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
SNAP is just another America hating terrorist supporting commie. Vermin of that ilk seems to be bubbling out of their cesspool a little more often these days. Kind of sad.