• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama calls Putin and the President of Iran to congratulat them on winning their elec

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Obama calls Putin and the President of Iran to congratulate them on winning their election in 24 hours but won't do the same for Israel's Netanyahu?

Something is very wrong here.

I said elsewhere that Netanyahu is Israel's version of Ronald Reagan. In other words, everything Liberals hate.

I said elsewhere that Netanyahu is Israel's version of Ronald Reagan. In other words, everything Liberals hate.

Ron,

Reagan was an unusually pleasant fellow. BB doesn't have that type of charm. Not even close!

While liberals didn't like Reagan, part of the reason was he was very good at politics and very popular due to results of his politics. The man was nearly immune to stress and believed in his vision

I remember back when he was at the end of his second term. Tom Brokaw ( Who I like and respect ) tried to catch Reagan off guard by saying he wasn't liked by the poor and blacks. Reagan wasn't shaken or bothered, and calmly explained that when he was younger playing football there were two African American players who could not get a room in a hotel. So he brought them to his parents house and they were welcome. Those were the values he was taught and lives by. Even Brokaw himself lost his political affiliations for the moment and had nothing but admiration on his face.

RR wasn't prefect, but I do believe he was a top USA President. The best in my lifetime by far, and perhaps the best I will ever see during my lifetime.

Pick up the talk at the 8:00 mark at the below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akvb5keDVJE

Bibi has 6 weeks to form a government before he is officially Prime Minister again.
A phone call would be premature at this point.

Bibi and Ron aren't really much alike. Most republicans wouldn't like Bibi because he has been known to raise taxes.

Bibi has 6 weeks to form a government before he is officially Prime Minister again.
A phone call would be premature at this point.
article-2432922-18472EF100000578-249_634x346.jpg

Netanyahu is essentially Israel's version of a Conservative Republican who believes in, among other things, a strong national defense. Like Reagan.
The paradigm is different on the other side of the pond. Right-wingers over there are about on par with Democrats over here. People over there who are like Conservatives over here number about three dozen.

Obama loves Muslims and Communists... Kinda like loving your own stink I guess.

Obama plays for the other team. He is the traitor from within. The absolute worst kind by far. They do the most damage.

Why are dems anti-Semite?

Because Israelis don't play the victim game and grovel for never-ending "solutions" to never-ending "problems"

Obama loves Muslims and Communists...

speaking of Yemen - another “counter-terrorism” success

U.S. forces evacuate from Yemen, Obama goes golfing

BHO.jpg

Meanwhile Putin bullies the littlest kid on the playground..........

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/03/23/uk-denmark-russia-idUKKBN0MI0MP20150323

Russian General; "But Mister Prime Minister, aren't you worried this will piss off the United States"?
Putin: Stares at General for a moment
Both; "BWWwwwawaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhaahhaaa.......
Putin; Wiping away tears of laughter "Sergie you kill me".....

Had to put this ad here

This ad has won many awards and basicly won the elections for Bibi in 2015 - it was made by Shaviv Strategy and campaigns and is widely regarded as one of the best campaigns of the 21 Century.
www.aronshaviv.com

I Agree

That was quite the brilliant add!

After i came across this campaign i started following other work the Shaviv agency did. I was a bit disappointed to see time after time the same "Infotainment" method used. I assume if it ain't broken, don't fix it, but it is a reminder that simple messages work. Look at this ad from Serbia, a country in the Balkan parts of Europe - same idea :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoMXaTweQE

and this video (from 2015) explains the methodology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKS7lzXxvLw

I find this interesting to watch and examine while we are being shown so many ads these days. Most of them are made to scare us, and are not so entertaining. :popcorn1: