• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama drives right past Chelsea bomb site, still says nothing about it

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2016/09/19/obama-stays-silent-on-chelsea-explosion-but-talks-election/

This ******* has plenty to talk about at a fundraiser in NYC, like Fox News and Rush, but still silent on MN stabbing and the bombings in NY/NJ.

President Obama’s motorcade passed through 23rd Street, the location of Saturday night’s bombing, and slept in Manhattan Sunday night — but he still hasn’t made any public remarks on the attack in Chelsea.

Instead, Obama’s first stop in New York City Sunday night was at the Gramercy Park home of restaurateur Danny Meyer and actress Audrey Meyer to attend a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Obama has not publicly mentioned the Chelsea blast, the St. Cloud, Minnesota, mall attack Saturday night or the New Jersey bombings during a Marine Corps charity run Saturday.

Doesn't fit his agenda

You needed to start another thread so you could be just like coach and POP

I could start 100 more threads a day from the stuff i keep in one thread, but i'm lazy and one bombing thread is enough for me