• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obamacare officially a massive failure

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Bubba needs to tell his wife. She loves everything Obama did, including Obamacare.

Wife a day and half in hospital. 7,000 dollar bill for us. Yeah great health coverage there.

Wife a day and half in hospital. 7,000 dollar bill for us. Yeah great health coverage there.

5 hours at an outpatient surgery center for me in August. $31,000 for the facility, $4000 for the doctor. Around $5700 out of my pocket.

The company pays for me, but for my wife and kids I now pay $11,640 per year and we have a $5000 deductible to meet before they pay for anything and then I still pay for 20% of those costs. It's nuts.

**** off, Obama.

You guys bitching are missing the point....the poor now have free healthcare! Free food, rent, electric, phones, internet and now healthcare. Thanks O'BAMA!!!!!

******* awesome!

Bill Clinton slams ObamaCare: 'It’s the craziest thing in the world'

Former President Bill Clinton steamrolled President Obama’s signature healthcare law at a rally, calling it “the craziest thing in the world.”

Speaking Monday in Flint, Mich., Clinton blasted the core principles of ObamaCare as unworkable

“You’ve got this crazy system where all the sudden 25 million more people have healthcare and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said.

“It’s the craziest thing in the world,” he said.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/299130-bill-clinton-slams-obamacare

----------------------------

Michigan for Trump!

******* awesome!

Bill Clinton slams ObamaCare: 'It’s the craziest thing in the world'

Former President Bill Clinton steamrolled President Obama’s signature healthcare law at a rally, calling it “the craziest thing in the world.”

Speaking Monday in Flint, Mich., Clinton blasted the core principles of ObamaCare as unworkable

“You’ve got this crazy system where all the sudden 25 million more people have healthcare and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said.

“It’s the craziest thing in the world,” he said.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/299130-bill-clinton-slams-obamacare

----------------------------

Michigan for Trump!

The chances that Bill Clinton shoots himself in the back of the head twice just went up considerably.

It's a complete rape of the middle class. Theft! And the Supreme Court failed us miserably.

The chances that Bill Clinton shoots himself in the back of the head twice just went up considerably.

which would ensure that Hildebeast gets in. Who could deny a grieving widow the opportunity to carry on the work her husband started?

by that, I mean raping and sexually assaulting women.

Tibs, Elfie, USDA, SteelVag, Troggie-baby, or any of our other resident Libs are noticeably absent from this thread.

Once upon a time, they told us how important it was to get healthcare to those who couldn't afford it...
That this program was essential...
Now that it's a massive failure, it will soon be spun by the Libs into a failure because of Republicans...just watch.

53377760.jpg

The fact that no democrat mentions Obama care tells you all you need to know. Trump should mention this in the next debate and mock Hillary if she's embracing it while at the same time remind her that congress rejected her health plan.

The fact that no democrat mentions Obama care tells you all you need to know. Trump should mention this in the next debate and mock Hillary if she's embracing it while at the same time remind her that congress rejected her health plan.

Which was essentially the same as BommaCare.