• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obamao a liar once more

Stewey

Reaction score
This time in Greece explaining how Trump won the election....

Speaking in Athens, Obama said he recognized an "anger and fear in the American population" over threats of mechanization and globalization, but that Republican officials didn't use facts when making their case about the US economy.

"You've seen some of the rhetoric among Republican elected officials and activists and media. Some of it pretty troubling and not necessarily connected to facts, but being used effectively to mobilize people," Obama said at a news conference alongside Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. "And obviously, President-elect Trump tapped into that particular strain within the Republican Party and then was able to broaden that enough and get enough votes to win the election."

No Barry, the election of Trump was the repudiation of you and liberalism.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/obama-greece-news-conference/

You also forgot to explain under your dictatorship how the democRATS have lost 11 seats in the Senate, lost 60 seats in the House of Representatives, and lost 14 governorships.
Now there only 4 states remain where democRATS control the governorship and the state legislature.

Since Obama became dictator, the Democrats have lost 900 state legislative seats all across the country.

Last edited:
He's delusional. Thank god his gig is up.

Since Obama became dictator, the Democrats have lost 900 state legislative seats all across the country.

This brings me great joy. My county is emblematic of this. It was 110% Democrat for generations but now we only have one Democrat out of our three state reps and one state senator.

Odumbfuck going over seas and doing this kind of **** is one of the reasons he is the worst President we have had in my lifetime and possibly ever. You DO NOT go overseas and bash your own country or apologize. He is taking one more world tour on our dime to do this ****. If he wants to do this ****, then make this a one way plane ride. Don't come back.

Odumbfuck going over seas and doing this kind of **** is one of the reasons he is the worst President we have had in my lifetime and possibly ever. You DO NOT go overseas and bash your own country or apologize. He is taking one more world tour on our dime to do this ****. If he wants to do this ****, then make this a one way plane ride. Don't come back.

We could only be so lucky,but noooo that ****** is moving 2 miles down the road from the whitehouse.

I've changed my mind, Trump should go out around the globe on an "apology" tour. Apologize for 8 years of a practical joke played on the entire globe. Gotcha!

Then go on and lay down the wood.

Bammy can't go away fast enough, what a Joke and an Embarrassment on this country. History's worst, thanks Democrats...

He's delusional. Thank god his gig is up.

Question....

I see this...you see this...

Why are there so many people that are almost weepy that he is leaving?
Weepy as in, they're going to miss him that much.

This from all walks of life, not just those with their hands out asking for free stuff..

The only thing I can come up with is the fact that some people are so blinded by their partisanship that they invent things to be worried about???

We could only be so lucky,but noooo that ****** is moving 2 miles down the road from the whitehouse.

Yeah, but he's pissed off that Hillary didn't win. He was going to influence her over the next 4 years to continue his plan to destroy America. Now he has no influence. Trump dgaf what that ******* thinks.

Question....

I see this...you see this...

Why are there so many people that are almost weepy that he is leaving?
Weepy as in, they're going to miss him that much.

This from all walks of life, not just those with their hands out asking for free stuff..

The only thing I can come up with is the fact that some people are so blinded by their partisanship that they invent things to be worried about???

It is the "trophy for participating" generation coming of age.

Yep. He didn't plan on going away. He planned on being Hillarys real VP.

Kain is only a token VP.

You know in retrospect it is very sad that Obama was the fbp. Waiting so long and have that failure represent.

j5qufW0.jpg