• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama's REAL Legacy.

You smokin that ****....that bonafide Jah' Maican ****.......the worst president ? Terrorist ? Godddamn the toxins run thick in the wasteland.

So, inheriting the worst economy in decades and saving the automobile industry, dropping unemployment half of what it was when he took office, Wall Street numbers blossoming.....

************ please...youre working, your relatives are employed and you wanna complain hes the worst. In the meantime you have a president man-baby that believes in conspiracy theories and entertains wicked voices in his head, projects his bullshit via twitter and has a serious bromance with Putin and is likely turning this nation out to the Russian Oligarchs for money. That is some delusional fuckery right there and you embrace that bullshit ? Traiterous *** ************* yall are...

In fairness Blitz, you'd have to agree that the economy which had been lagging in the waning years of Obama's presidency, made a decided jump when Trump's election results came in. Furthermore, under the Trump administration the economy has created several hundred thousand jobs.

See how easy it is to manipulate those numbers?

I'm just sayin'.

You smokin that ****....that bonafide Jah' Maican ****.......the worst president ? Terrorist ? Godddamn the toxins run thick in the wasteland.

So, inheriting the worst economy in decades and saving the automobile industry, dropping unemployment half of what it was when he took office, Wall Street numbers blossoming.....

************ please...youre working, your relatives are employed and you wanna complain hes the worst. In the meantime you have a president man-baby that believes in conspiracy theories and entertains wicked voices in his head, projects his bullshit via twitter and has a serious bromance with Putin and is likely turning this nation out to the Russian Oligarchs for money. That is some delusional fuckery right there and you embrace that bullshit ? Traiterous *** ************* yall are...

He added $10 trillion to our debt and we have absolutely nothing positive to show for it. He was a massive failure in all aspects.

Bammy's legacy was the last election. He put all his eggies into the Hillary basket and she promptly crushed them all.

The Donald is still sweeping the remaining broken egg shells out of the Oval office, should be clean and shiny before to long.

We were all labeled racist when ragging on BarryO but there is no COLOR or RACE in Failure. Only Jimmy Carter benefited from the previous administration as he is no longer considered the worst POTUS ever!

So, inheriting the worst economy in decades (which, coincidentally started after the Dems took Congress..) and saving the automobile industry (you mean one of the worst run industries? you mean he saved unions.) unemployment half of what it was when he took office (by making more and more millions drop from the count AND paying them with more and more Unemployment extensions), Wall Street numbers blossoming (wow, thought this was a bad thing since only the rich can afford stocks. My how the BS changes).....

fixed all that up for your. you are welcome.,

He broke 78 laws and is the absolute worst president our country has ever had. GD terrorist...

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/01/official-obama-broke-78-laws-as-president-heres-the-list/

Obama declared he was proud his administration was the first “in modern history that hasn't had a major scandal in the White House.” Sure, except for Solyndra, Fast and Furious, the Benghazi attack and cover-up, the IRS scandal, the AP phone records scandal, the Sestak Job offer scandal, the GSA scandal, the NSA scandal, the Iran nuclear deal and ransom, the VA scandal, the Pigford scandal, the Bergdahl swap, various EPA scandals … just to name a few. But, who’s counting, right? - f

Little by little I think we are going to see this POS and his cronies come before the inevitable "long arm of the law". As an ex-president, the law is not so willing to besmirch his personal actions but his crew is a different story. We are already seeing some of the results of house cleaning and the job has barely begun.

The DOJ is one of the first crime syndicates that will fall, then the State Dept, the EPA and the DOE will follow.

Speaking of the DOJ.....

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions suggested Thursday that he would be open to the appointment of an outside counsel to review actions taken by the Justice Department during the Obama administration.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-09-15-17-18

Ghl0rJ7.jpg
D0RlEGV.jpg

fXdhpVZ.jpg

Obama's real legacy= Communism

Obama's legacy is that he has no ******* legacy.

Obama's legacy is that he has no ******* legacy.

His legacy....

First black ever to be elected president.
Instituted socialized medicine that failed miserably.
Was the cause of the first non politician businessman ever to be elected president.

That's about it.

Obama being black is why he got away so much ****. To be openly against him and his policies would be racist.

Obama being black is why he got away so much ****. To be openly against him and his policies would be racist.

I remember when this drumbeat started and I thought "You're kidding me right?" Oh they weren't kidding.

He's only half black

You're mother ******* high. Keep sucking that hope and change dick mother ****** . **** *****.

I remember when this drumbeat started and I thought "You're kidding me right?" Oh they weren't kidding.

That's why the Left loved Him, because they had built-in cover. Except from people like me. I know I'm right, Bomma was wrong, and I'm not a racist. Besides, I voted for a black man for President twice before anyone outside of Chicago, Hawaii, or Kenya ever heard of Barack Obama. Dr. Alan Keyes.

IMO his greatest legacy has to the be all the inbred libs he stashed in the Washington bureaucracy. Like a good street agitator, he seeded govt with loyal leftists that will take years to weed out before anyone can return any semblance of sanity to those depts.

O-Office-Traps-600-LI.jpg

Oops, this slipped past me. If it's a duplicate posting, I apologize.

National Security Expert Confirms the Obama Administration Wiretapped Trump Tower

National security expert Jim Hanson confirmed Saturday morning that the Obama administration did surveil Trump Tower.

“The bottom line is they did wiretap Trump Tower. They tapped a server they thought was communicating somehow with Russia.” “They asked for that warrant and were denied, went back again [and] got the warrant, found out nothing was happening and went ahead and continued monitoring it,” the national security expert said.

As for Trump proving his claim, Hanson countered, “They did get a FISA warrant, so he doesn’t have to prove that they wiretapped him. They did wiretap him.”

One thing is certain: the President had to have knowledge of it at least by October when it first became known, and he is, in the end, responsible.

The leaks to the media were likely by the very officials who were involved in the wiretapping or surveillance or whatever they are calling it these days.
http://www.independentsentinel.com/...-obama-administration-wiretapped-trump-tower/