• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction thread coming soon…………

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Slash has asked me to run the “Official Prediction” thread.

I am honored, but most importantly happy to help slash out.

Just to familiarize everyone, I’ll put out the winner Monday night and the new prediction thread out Tuesday nigh. If I can get them done sooner, I will.

There will be prizes SUPPLIED by slash (thank him for his generosity).

If you are a winner be prepared to private message slash or myself and we will make sure it gets out in the mail (all done by slash and his generosity in both prize and postage)

If you don’t want to accept prize, that’s OK, but we will award it to second place or on down the line.

Looking forward to the season’s prediction thread, along with a twist here and there.

Thanks in advance for all who participate.

Salute the nation

Slash has asked me to run the “Official Prediction” thread.

I am honored, but most importantly happy to help slash out.

Just to familiarize everyone, I’ll put out the winner Monday night and the new prediction thread out Tuesday nigh. If I can get them done sooner, I will.

There will be prizes SUPPLIED by slash (thank him for his generosity).

If you are a winner be prepared to private message slash or myself and we will make sure it gets out in the mail (all done by slash and his generosity in both prize and postage)

If you don’t want to accept prize, that’s OK, but we will award it to second place or on down the line.

Looking forward to the season’s prediction thread, along with a twist here and there.

Thanks in advance for all who participate.

Salute the nation
I still have some addresses but if a poster hasn’t won before or has a new address just inbox either of us your info.

If you don’t want a prize you can play just indicate that before hand so we don’t have to figure out where you place. As obviously you couldn’t be a week winner because it is a prize driven contest.

Will there be a season record prediction thread?

I predict as always,win,lose or draw,I will wear my Steelers hat next day to the job site,and will be resoundingly harassed by all my ***-hole so called friends. It’s become a tradition. With people Ive never even met before joining in. All in good fun of course. 😠

Thanks again for your generosity Slash. I know this costs you small fortune each season. The postage alone is expensive.
Not too much although the grand prize can be a little pricey. But I like the idea behind it. What Steelers fan doesn’t like to win Steelers memorabilia? 😁

Will there be a season record prediction thread?

I’ve tried that a couple times, but it’s hard to keep anyone’s interest in it throughout the season.

Maybe you could start the post and then at end for near end of season bring it back out ?

Salute the nation

I’ve tried that a couple times, but it’s hard to keep anyone’s interest in it throughout the season.

Maybe you could start the post and then at end for near end of season bring it back out ?
Best for one of the Admins to start it so they can turn off posting at the start of the first game and then back on after the (non-losing) season.
Maybe Sticky it so we can laugh at each other throughout the season.